+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Scott

Personally I think Scott is the one that anyone would be lucky to be with but the only reason i say this is because the other men (and i use that term loosely) are still trying to figure out where they belong...Scott knows what he wants and appears to be doing this for no other reason other then an adventure. If he was truly looking for anything more or even just anything else he would have slept with Charla or atleast been atleast somewhat taken by her advances.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    in Scott's defense, I think one thing that turns him off about Charla is the fact that she's really a lot younger than him. Not that Kristin's that much older (24), but Charla is still at that somewhat impressionable age (21) may not be thinking through her actions, etc. I dunno, I've always thought that Scott handled the Charla advances pretty maturely, but he did seem rather tipsy and rather uninhibited with Kristin. Apparently friends do let friends beer-goggle at Paradise Hotel.
    Hey, I'm only slightly younger than Scott (27) and I have no problem whatsoever with a 21 year old girl.

But then, I guess that's what seperates me from Scott. I still tend to do whatever I can so girls will like me. If Charla came onto me, I don't know if I would have been able to turn her down.

I think maybe the only reason he kissed Kristin was because he was sorta drunk and hadn't kissed anyone yet. He did mention that to Toni when they were in their room later.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Newbie
    There is no doubt that Scott is gay. Sorry ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by Quillyr
    What makes you think that? Is it because he turned Charla down twice?

Quote Originally Posted by Quillyr
    Sorry but I can't see that!!

K

Rock Star
    No way. I think Scott is just a bit more mature than to jump around and act a fool every minute. Also, he knows this is a game and isn't particpating in much of the drama. But gay... I wouldn't mind one bit but I don't see it with Scott.
    di

Rock Star
    Besides, Scott isn't paying much attention to any of the "most famous hotel guests". It's not as if he's attached to Alex's or Beau's hip.

Let's not confuse self control with closeted homosexuality.
    di

I'm with you, luna. I think Scott is just more mature and adult than everyone else. Remember, he's the "old man" of the group, at 30, while everyone else is still in their early-to-mid-20's. I remember how I was when I was 21, and I compare that to how I am now, and it's a world of difference in only a few years.

FORT Newbie
    I think Scott is pretty cool, he's definitely one of the more mature guests. He doesn't spaz out when something goes his way...

But WHY did he strike up a bond with Toni. They seem to rely on each other to stay in the game.

He sold his soul to the devil.
    Last edited by Candiz; 07-30-2003 at 05:44 PM.

I think they all have someone they consider their "safety net".
    Beau's was Amanda until they started to fight all the time.
    I think it makes sense to have someone you think you can rely on.
    I don't think they'll pull the "you can't room with someone you've already roomed with thing again, so it pays to have that safety person.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread