+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott

Ph.D. Pending
    Yeah, he's the pick of the kitty litter alright because the rest of these folks are pure... well you get the idea.

I thought he handled the Charla situation very well last night.

I don't know if she was drunk, but the way she was coming on to him was very embarassing.

I think he did his best to let her down without making her feel bad, but in the end she wasn't getting the message.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I love Scott. He seems to be a real great guy. Of course I think it has to do with him being the oldest one there. He has gone through the high school drama of being in your early 20's when you are still trying to figure your life out.

If I was at Paradise Hotel he would be the one I would like to hook up with plus we are the same age.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Originally posted by taracran
    I love Scott. He seems to be a real great guy. Of course I think it has to do with him being the oldest one there. He has gone through the high school drama of being in your early 20's when you are still trying to figure your life out.

If I was at Paradise Hotel he would be the one I would like to hook up with plus we are the same age.
    Scott would be the only guy there that I would even consider hanging out with. The rest of the guys remind me too much of myself and the guys I knew in my teens and early 20's. Yeah, that was cool 5-10 years ago, but it's just childish and immature now.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Originally posted by taracran

As much as I am sweet on Alex (and to a lesser extent Beau), Scott is the only one I would consider becoming involved in if I was at the hotel. The other guys are good to look at and from last night's episode, KISS, but Scott is the only one who seems mature enough to handle the constantly changing of partners. He is there to have a good time, meet some people and not get involved with the drama. You go Scott! s
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

I'm hoping he'll pair up with Toni next, if they have to select roomies they haven't been with before.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I'm hoping he'll pair up with Toni next, if they have to select roomies they haven't been with before.
    You got your wish fluff!!

I couldn't imagine why he would, in his right mind, choose Kavita over Toni. Toni, in her typical fashion, was all melodramtic...

I was wondering whose tube top and skirt he wore...he is such a broad man...
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Scott is definitely my favorite guy on the show by far! Probably because he's actually a MAN & not a boy! The rest of the guys look like kiddies to me, except Dave. He's just homely. Yikes.
    Last edited by holly71; 07-08-2003 at 08:56 PM.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    Scott is definitely my favorite guy on the show by far! Probably because he's actually a MAN & not a boy! The rest of the guys look like kiddies to me, except Dave. He's just homely. Yikes.
    True, that. Scott's 30 and the next oldest guy (Dave I think) is 26. Everyone else is college age (24 and under). Scott definately acts more mature than the rest of the guys as well.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Scott may be the only one, who actually comes out of this show looking OK!

K

+ Reply to Thread