+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: Scott

Holding down the FORT... Joe_Madre's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    Scott is trying really hard to play both sides, that's why he nice to the Outsiders while being associated with the Originals. He didn't get involved in all the bashing, he pulled people aside to talk to them. He wants both sides to like him and in his mind that will give him the best shot at winning.

yeah, Scott seems pretty crafty. He's the only Original besides Charla that I can stomach. Holly seems like tyoo much drama for his likes. I wonder if he will dump her?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Madre
    yeah, Scott seems pretty crafty. He's the only Original besides Charla that I can stomach. Holly seems like tyoo much drama for his likes. I wonder if he will dump her?
    After the show, Holly and Scott are definitely through... But here is to hoping for some good TV, Scott gets annoyed with her, and dumps her sooner.
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Link to interview with Scott

http://www.96x.ca/files/bj%20-%20paradise%20hotel.mp3

If that link doesnt work go to http://www.daveboston.com and the link is on the main page. .

He talks about his "relationship" with Holly, and also the last episode.. he says he actually hugged Dave for keeping him on the show (But on the show it looked like he was an ungrateful jerk!)

Yeah, he did look ungrateful.

Even if Dave instantly decided to boot Beau, which I think he likely did, he still had to look as though he was deliberating the decision imo, to make it look as though he was torn.
    I couldn't really understand why Scott would have a problem with that.
    "That's Numberwang!"

*bump*

I felt sorry for this thread buried on page 3. Scott's in the final 6 after all.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by sheela
    *bump*

I felt sorry for this thread buried on page 3. Scott's in the final 6 after all.
    who is scott?

Poor Scott...he tried to play by being invisible, and so he is

imo Scott was boring the entire run of PH. There is just nothing interesting about him. He doesn't seem to have a backbone to stick up to people that he has a problem with. It really bothered me when he tried to talk Keith into keeping him and dippy..I mean Holly, by tellling him he wasn't going to be a man if he chose C and D.
    The Leafs will win the cup....eventually!!!

I agree.
    Scott seems like a decent enough guy, but he hasn't provided us with very much drama.
    He has managed to remain liked by the originals, yet still maintain a semblance of friendship with the Barbies.
    He was really trying to work Keith last week.
    Once Dave was exposed as lying about who he would have booted, Scott knew he had to try and persuade Keith to keep himself and Holly, that was their only hope.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread