+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Scott

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    She's looking a little old and haggard surrounded by these young girls. Don't get me wrong she looks great for her age, but her trying to maintain this childish persona to fit in is downright ugly!
    Well I've never been attracted to older women anyway, so Mel doesn't do much for me. Maybe since I'm still a kid at heart and always will be I've just never been attracted to adults.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Well I've never been attracted to older women anyway, so Mel doesn't do much for me. Maybe since I'm still a kid at heart and always will be I've just never been attracted to adults.
    I'm an adult and I thought you thought I was attractive. GREAT YA, thanks for making my Monday yucky!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I'm an adult and I thought you thought I was attractive. GREAT YA, thanks for making my Monday yucky!
    Hey, I figure if I have to suffer, then everyone else should too.

I've never really gotten along with most people my age. Most everyone I talk to (both IRL and online) is either way older or way younger than I am. It's pretty much always been that way. I think people my age are jealous of my evil geniusness.

Alas, to be a misunderstood evil genius madman guy.

Oh BTW, you don't look old, so yeah.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

need a lipgloss boost.. beezwax177's Avatar
    I'm really starting to hate Scott.
    I think he dropped his balls before he came here.
    Does no one remember when he put on that forced talk to Charla a few weeks back and looked completely phony? I was embarrassed for him. He's being just as shady as everyone else and I think he believes he's taking the high-road all the way.
    I see the dream and I see the nightmare, and I believe you can't have the dream without the nightmare. - Tori Amos

Quote Originally Posted by sheela
    I have no idea who Scott really is. I think he's always conscious of the cameras and of making a good impression. He has never been himself.
    He needs NOT be! Don't you guys get it? If you had an ounce of intelligence, you wouldn't lay your emotions all out on the line during the taping of the show! It wouldn't be appropriate! It wouldn't work!

Why the likes of Keith, Tom, Charla, Tara and Scott are so well liked by us is because they keep their "sanity" in check..... You just couldn't say the same for Zach, Amy, Beau etc. or even Dave!

The fact remains this is a crazy show! Therefore it shouldn't be taken so seriously...... let alone making so personal for yourself, like alot of people have done so far. But Scott's certainly not one of them. He has a brain and he uses it. He thinks about what will happen after this is all said and done..... he plans for his future and he knows darn well if he's not playing it safe he would burn the bridges of his future opportunities- like employment for instance.

Yet everyone's different. Although I accuse Dave to be too emotional for my liking, that wouldn't affect his career as much as say Scott because his job description allows him to be emotional on tv and in fact, his portrayal so far helps Dave's own business! He wins that way......

Look, all I'm saying is that if you expect to receive the same respect before the show as after you have to set up boundaries and limit yourself from getting too "emotionally attached" or too involved in this kind of crazy situation!

Am I the only one who thinks that?

AND...... have you noticed why the word "boring" is often associated with people like Scott, Charla and Keith? Not necessarily that they're really "boring" but because they know the boundaries I spoke of before.

I guess being "boring" is a consequence for keeping your own sanity in check.

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    Quote Originally Posted by beezwax177
    I'm really starting to hate Scott.
    I think he dropped his balls before he came here.
    Does no one remember when he put on that forced talk to Charla a few weeks back and looked completely phony? I was embarrassed for him. He's being just as shady as everyone else and I think he believes he's taking the high-road all the way.

I think so too... and he was talking to Dave tonight about not going behind backs to play the game .... Yeah right (again it's ok for them to do it but not anyone else) [ admittedly he is not as overt in doing it as some , but he is still doing it]. I don't really have a problem with him or anyone else playing the game and what goes along with it, but don't call people out on something you yourself are doing.
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

I agree, which is probably why Keith was so keen to get rid of him a few weeks back.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Scott seems to be really putting out some mixed signals to Holly.
    It's all too much for her little brain to handle.
    My feeling is that he prefers Melanie and they would likely have become each others "safety net" were it not for Holly coming into the hotel.
    "That's Numberwang!"

JR.
    Scott is trying really hard to play both sides, that's why he nice to the Outsiders while being associated with the Originals. He didn't get involved in all the bashing, he pulled people aside to talk to them. He wants both sides to like him and in his mind that will give him the best shot at winning.

+ Reply to Thread