+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Scott

Quote Originally Posted by SweetAsCheryPie
    Scott is a Spock, I'm gonna call him Mr Scott from now on. I'm sure Holly's not the first to freak out around him when he doesn't give any reaction. Some guys get off by doing that, they're all exciting in the beginning and then pull their affection away and watch the girl go crazy wondering what she did wrong. I'm surprised I know anything about men considering I spend so much time being a P Ho.
    When has Scott been exciting? He's always been part of the scenery since they've been there. Even when Holly took him on the overnight excursion where they finally "hooked up" it looks like Holly is attacking him. He never has his arms around her and when he talks to her he doesn't even glance at her mammories...I still think that Scott is doing some closet-time...

Question: Did he and Melanie ever "hook-up" in the beginning or just click on an adult level?

Scott seems to be one of the brightest ones on the show - lets see if he has any tricks yu his sleeve as we get near the end. That would be a bigggggggggggggggg surprise to all I am sure.

Quote Originally Posted by annray
    Scott seems to be one of the brightest ones on the show - lets see if he has any tricks yu his sleeve as we get near the end. That would be a bigggggggggggggggg surprise to all I am sure.

I think the biggest surpise would be if Scott could win with both Holly and Melanie... You know that his what he is hoping for... The producers saying the three of them make such a nice couple so they will all win. But I am sure Scott would settle for the three of them doing something else together...
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Whatever Scott does, one or the other of the girls will end up hating him. He's damed if he does, damned if he don't. If I'm Scott, I go for Holly and damn Melanie. She's gone again after another week. Yeah, you sure made an impact, Mel. You set the record for the least amount of time spent in Paradise.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Whatever Scott does, one or the other of the girls will end up hating him. He's damed if he does, damned if he don't. If I'm Scott, I go for Holly and damn Melanie. She's gone again after another week. Yeah, you sure made an impact, Mel. You set the record for the least amount of time spent in Paradise.
    Are you kidding me? If Scott's as smart as he has been portrayed so far, he should ditch both their booties out the window the second the show ends.

Both Holly and Mel are fine lookers.... but that's a dime a dozen in the real world..... the bottom line is their attitude sucks BIG TIME! 'nuff said about mel's irratic personality...... Holly's no angel either.... in fact she's kinda worse with her going into a jealous rage as common as eating breakfast everyday! Scott's personality wouldn't fit hers.

Quote Originally Posted by annray

If he wins, doesn't bother me one bit. He's the only sane one (with exception of Keith and Tara..... and sorry to say this but Charla and Dave doesn't quite compare) living in that darn hotel for soooo long...... tho his apparent friendship with the "originals" and the fact he's falling for Holly/ Mel do raise some questions about his motives and intentions. But I just hope he would just abandon his strategy to string along his alliance with the "originals" and perhaps do what's right and moral..... to wholeheartedly join the DCKT team... even with the cost of Holly.

Maybe just wishful thinking on my part. But I'm sure Scott knows what's right (from wrong).

I have no idea who Scott really is. I think he's always conscious of the cameras and of making a good impression. He has never been himself.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by sheela
    I have no idea who Scott really is. I think he's always conscious of the cameras and of making a good impression. He has never been himself.

You sound sort of like Zack when he told amy i don't know who you really are.
    Last edited by CharlaFan; 09-14-2003 at 09:53 PM.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by k1w1
    Are you kidding me? If Scott's as smart as he has been portrayed so far, he should ditch both their booties out the window the second the show ends.

Both Holly and Mel are fine lookers.... but that's a dime a dozen in the real world..... the bottom line is their attitude sucks BIG TIME! 'nuff said about mel's irratic personality...... Holly's no angel either.... in fact she's kinda worse with her going into a jealous rage as common as eating breakfast everyday! Scott's personality wouldn't fit hers.
    I just chalk Holly's jealousy up to her only being 21 (or 22?). Shoot, I remember when I was that age. Yuck.

Melanie is just... boring, but then that's not necessarily bad on this show. But I don't think Scott or anyone else would have much with her.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    I just chalk Holly's jealousy up to her only being 21 (or 22?). Shoot, I remember when I was that age. Yuck.

Melanie is just... boring, but then that's not necessarily bad on this show. But I don't think Scott or anyone else would have much with her.
    She's looking a little old and haggard surrounded by these young girls. Don't get me wrong she looks great for her age, but her trying to maintain this childish persona to fit in is downright ugly!

+ Reply to Thread