+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Scott

FORT Newbie
    Bingo! You hit the nail right on the head. Keith does recognize what a threat Scott is. Scott's plan is to let the originals and the barbies eat each other alive and Keith knows it.

FORT Newbie
    New here - I posted on the official message board that I thought (my opinion) that Scott would switch sides. He is civil to both sides, but you can see by his body language that he is frustrated with the "originals". He was not affectionate with Holly - only tolerant. He tried to placate the incident between Beau and Dave at the table by saying, "Guys, Guys," and then walking away. I can see his loyalties switching because he's tired of the childishness. I hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by soccer4two
    New here - I posted on the official message board that I thought (my opinion) that Scott would switch sides. He is civil to both sides, but you can see by his body language that he is frustrated with the "originals". He was not affectionate with Holly - only tolerant. He tried to placate the incident between Beau and Dave at the table by saying, "Guys, Guys," and then walking away. I can see his loyalties switching because he's tired of the childishness. I hope so!
    That would be nice, but I think that it is wishful thinking... Scott floats under the rader. If he actively switched sides, the originals would be mad at him for being "shady" and gang up with the barbies to kick him off. I think Scott realizes this, so he won't activelly support the Barbies, who are more logical driven. Although Keith does realize that Scott is the biggest threat, I think he realizes that the hostile originals (Beau/Amy/Desiree) are the biggest threat to his winning, and will take them out over Scott... I think Scott will be one of the last men standing... Which isn't to say that I am a big fan of his!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Scott has pretty much stayed out of the hoo-har yet left both sides feeling he is a decent enough guy.

Zack won't talk to him again once the show is over (bonus ), but I don't know that him saying that to Amy has made her view Scott any differently.
    "That's Numberwang!"

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I think Scott's a decent guy from what I've seen thus far. One of the few on the show, along with Keith. The fact that he's managed to stay out of the Originals vs. Outsiders gang war says a lot about his maturity. Quite a few times I've caught his "you're all a bunch of losers" looks whenever the Originals start attacking the Outsiders. That by itself has earned my respect.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Now if the final was somehow Scott and Charla, then Keith and Amy, who do you think would win?
    Reality TV

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Scott has pretty much stayed out of the hoo-har yet left both sides feeling he is a decent enough guy.

Zack won't talk to him again once the show is over (bonus ), but I don't know that him saying that to Amy has made her view Scott any differently.
    What did Zach(k) say about Scott to Amy? Everytime that boy opens his mouth lies spew out!
    *smooches*

Quote Originally Posted by fallsplendor
    What did Zach(k) say about Scott to Amy? Everytime that boy opens his mouth lies spew out!
    He said that he didn't trust him, but I don't think he explained why... Maybe it is because America said that Scott had a brain. Notice how all of Zach's enemies have been called smart. The lawyer in him doesn't like the comparision
    Reality TV

Quote Originally Posted by fallsplendor
    Zack said to Amy something to the effect that he had no respect for Scott and never wants to talk to him again. The editing in the show made it seem like he was referring to the week where Toni was eventually voted off (Sorry, Tangential rant: when Toni was VOTED OFF, not when she "sacrificed herself," not when she was a "martyr", but when she was VOTED off) when Amy informed Scott that she was going to pick him and he had better pick her. Scott basically said no dice (Holly was there by then), and Amy lays into him. Scott retorts that Amy had no interest in rooming with him until she knew she was in jeopardy. Whether Zack was actually referring to that incident, I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Well, you have to remember that Holly is 21 (I think) and Scott is 30. Holly is young and naive (and hot), and Scott's been around long enough to know what's going on.
    Scott is a Spock, I'm gonna call him Mr Scott from now on. I'm sure Holly's not the first to freak out around him when he doesn't give any reaction. Some guys get off by doing that, they're all exciting in the beginning and then pull their affection away and watch the girl go crazy wondering what she did wrong. I'm surprised I know anything about men considering I spend so much time being a P Ho.
    Last edited by SweetAsCheryPie; 09-12-2003 at 02:22 PM.

+ Reply to Thread