+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 149

Thread: Scott

  1. #101
    So Far Away Yellow Apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    Except for the LARGE exception of Toni.
    Toni's 29, remember?

    Of course, she's been "29" for about 3 years now.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

    Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

    Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

  2. #102
    On Hiatus
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    936
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowapple
    Of course, she's been "29" for about 3 years now.
    And also a "woman."

    Back to Scott, though, here's a question. I have a terrifically hard time keeping Scott and Beau straight. What's with that? Is it just because they both appear to be jock types? I'm ALWAYS getting them confused.

    Or maybe I'm just THAT stupid.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

  3. #103
    Fort Freak! funnygirl422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,591
    Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    And also a "woman."

    Back to Scott, though, here's a question. I have a terrifically hard time keeping Scott and Beau straight. What's with that? Is it just because they both appear to be jock types? I'm ALWAYS getting them confused.

    Or maybe I'm just THAT stupid.
    No, I do that a lot too. They have the same hair color and cut (same PH barber). Scott is the one that acts like an adult.

  4. #104
    FORT Fan PumpkinPOOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    ~*~BOSTON BABY~*~
    Posts
    273
    Scott is the only mature one on the show...he seems to carry the attitude that if he wins he wins..he's not gonna sit there and bicker and fight with anyone

  5. #105
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,109
    I think Scott seems like a decent guy. Add to that he is playign a hell of a game because he knows the less people he pisses off the better his chances of winning.

  6. #106
    FORT Newbie 7loki53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Yup. Scott's one of the cooler ones on the show. His attitude has pretty much always been "I'm surrounded by dorks!" which is why I think he's never really declared himself to be with either the Originals or the Outsiders. He just floats between the two groups and is pretty well liked by them both.
    i used to think scott was cool, but he's being a real butt to holly recently(not that i think she has a shred of individual thought. nice rack, though), not to mention that i'm disappointed that he seems to condone the originals idiotic behavior. i guess i just thought he was a better guy than the people he's sided with. he should stand up.

  7. #107
    Yoffy lifts a finger... fluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    43,485
    Holly and Scott's argument was very telling to me last night.
    She was shrill and quick to react, Scott was disinterested in her and didn't care that she said not to see her once they were out of the hotel.
    I think it sounded like he is used to her having little tantrums and didn't feel like dealing with her.

    They seem to be shown arguing a fair bit.
    "That's Numberwang!"

  8. #108
    So Far Away Yellow Apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Holly and Scott's argument was very telling to me last night.
    She was shrill and quick to react, Scott was disinterested in her and didn't care that she said not to see her once they were out of the hotel.
    I think it sounded like he is used to her having little tantrums and didn't feel like dealing with her.

    They seem to be shown arguing a fair bit.
    Well, you have to remember that Holly is 21 (I think) and Scott is 30. Holly is young and naive (and hot), and Scott's been around long enough to know what's going on.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

    Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

    Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

  9. #109
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    12
    Scott is trying very hard not to get on anybody's bad side. Last night when he got up and walked away during the confrontation Beau initiated with Dave pretty much said it all as far as Scott's concerned. He is truly playing the game. Right now he needs Holly and is doing whatever is necessary to placate her. I think the only reason he said that he would choose Holly over Melanie is b/c he didn't want to be perceived as a backstabber.

  10. #110
    So Far Away Yellow Apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Posts
    2,427
    Quote Originally Posted by scojoe
    Scott is trying very hard not to get on anybody's bad side. Last night when he got up and walked away during the confrontation Beau initiated with Dave pretty much said it all as far as Scott's concerned. He is truly playing the game. Right now he needs Holly and is doing whatever is necessary to placate her. I think the only reason he said that he would choose Holly over Melanie is b/c he didn't want to be perceived as a backstabber.
    Keith is the only one who recognizes that Scott is a hardcore player (of the game, not in the general sense). I think that's why he wanted to get rid of Scott a few weeks back. But then Charla and Tara voted to keep him safe, either because they misunderstood what Keith said or because they really like Scott and wanted him safe. That decision might come back to haunt them.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

    Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

    Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.