+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Scott

I liked Scott up until last night's show. I didn't like how soon he forgot about Holly once that other chicky came back. I thought it was rude.
    *smooches*

For all his comments about trusting her the most and wanting her to be with him if he was stuck on an island, Scott dropped Holly pretty quickly.

I think she has shown some behaviour hat he probably feels is a bit childish, e.g. the way she was all over Alex with Tara the other week.
    In the light of that, she can't really complain that Scott paid attention to the straggle-haired Melanie.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I agree.
    I'm not a big fan of Holly's but I felt bad that she was in her room all alone and no one noticed until Dave went in to see her.

THAT may just be the turning point with Holly to side with Charla and Tara. Remember, as far as I remember, Holly herself hasn't had anything bad to say to DKCT.

For all his comments about trusting her the most and wanting her to be with him if he was stuck on an island, Scott dropped Holly pretty quickly.

I think she has shown some behaviour hat he probably feels is a bit childish, e.g. the way she was all over Alex with Tara the other week.
    In the light of that, she can't really complain that Scott paid attention to the straggle-haired Melanie.
    I think Scott made an error and dropping Holly the way he did. But we may only be seeing a small portion of the day's events. I feel as though we know Scott the least out of all the guests. He is holding his cards real close.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

I agree (but then we usually do mel ).

I wonderesd whether part of the reason Keith wanted to get rid of Scott is because he is so much harder to read than the others.
    He doesn't give a whole lot away and manages to remain so much more composed than any of the others.
    Also, not that Keith would know this because he wasn't in the room, but Scott did make a good point to Amy about her not wanting to room with him until someone else had left.
    It seemed as though Scott was not about to be manipulated by her.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie

Scott

Did anyone happen to catch Scotts response to Zachs fantastic speech? I believe he said my favorite line "God bless him" and then rolled his eyes. I think I love Scott!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger
    Did anyone happen to catch Scotts response to Zachs fantastic speech? I believe he said my favorite line "God bless him" and then rolled his eyes. I think I love Scott!
    Yup. Scott's one of the cooler ones on the show. His attitude has pretty much always been "I'm surrounded by dorks!" which is why I think he's never really declared himself to be with either the Originals or the Outsiders. He just floats between the two groups and is pretty well liked by them both.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

I think Scott is trying to play it as UTR as possible.
    He does appear to be well liked and respected by the groups and seems to have a good head on his shoulders.
    "That's Numberwang!"

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I think Scott is trying to play it as UTR as possible.
    He does appear to be well liked and respected by the groups and seems to have a good head on his shoulders.
    Probably a lot of that has to do with his age and maturity. He's 30, while everyone else (save Melanie) is in their early-to-mid 20's. That might explain why most everyone on the show acts like a bunch of dorks most of the time.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

On Hiatus
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowapple
    Probably a lot of that has to do with his age and maturity. He's 30, while everyone else (save Melanie) is in their early-to-mid 20's. That might explain why most everyone on the show acts like a bunch of dorks most of the time.
    Except for the LARGE exception of Toni.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

+ Reply to Thread