+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 65 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: Zack

Ok that comment with the reporter telling the story of Zack not being a lawyer. Tooo funny. I'm dying, laughing of course. good laugh Candor
    A

Rock Star
    oh candor...thank you!
    di

Well now you guys that have been dissin' ma man Zack could be in trouble when he gets out of Paradise. You heard what he said last night*. I just hope he doesn't find any of your comments actionable; he may decide to litigate and handle the cases personally. And when he gets out of there he can come here and defend himself and put his few defenders here out of work. Come to think of it, I just hope he doesn't take exception to my referring to him as Baby Face; after all, he's a 24 year old; all growed up and everything. "I'm a 24 year old, I'll go what I wanna do."
    I will say this: of the three statements about the girls that the guys made last night during the simulcast, his paled in rudeness compared to the other two. On the last, Dave's, the audience was so shocked it couldn't gather itself in time to boo.

*You cannot argue with me; I'm a debater, I'm a lawyer; I have lawyer in me.

I'm sure he would like to put some lawyer in the other girls, too, besides Amy. lol
    A

I can't stand this guy. He needs to grow up!!

youhoo, Zack if you are reading this, do us all a favor and take our advice!
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

Quote Originally Posted by lostfann
    Well now you guys that have been dissin' ma man Zack could be in trouble when he gets out of Paradise. You heard what he said last night*. I just hope he doesn't find any of your comments actionable; he may decide to litigate and handle the cases personally. And when he gets out of there he can come here and defend himself and put his few defenders here out of work. Come to think of it, I just hope he doesn't take exception to my referring to him as Baby Face; after all, he's a 24 year old; all growed up and everything. "I'm a 24 year old, I'll go what I wanna do."
    I will say this: of the three statements about the girls that the guys made last night during the simulcast, his paled in rudeness compared to the other two. On the last, Dave's, the audience was so shocked it couldn't gather itself in time to boo.

*You cannot argue with me; I'm a debater, I'm a lawyer; I have lawyer in me.

lost...are you being sarcastic in this post? Or serious? I think sarcastic, but then I cant tell for sure.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Quote Originally Posted by dobolina
    lost...are you being sarcastic in this post? Or serious? I think sarcastic, but then I cant tell for sure.
    For the love of God, I hope it was a joke!

I think fluff summed it up best when she said "this guy is such a tool"
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    I think fluff summed it up best when she said "this guy is such a tool"

It constantly amuses and amazes me how much Zack is taking everyone's actions and words so seriously. The boy needs to RELAX (Frankie says so!!)
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Quote Originally Posted by dobolina
    Yes Dobolina, I was being sarcastic. Except the the last paragraph; I do think it's worse to call someone "stupid" or "I take what I can" than to say they were a "cheerleader".
    And Candor, your post was TOO funny. I didn't see it until I had posted mine or else I wouldn't have posted.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    at candor's post

Zack's supposed to be 24, but he acts more like 14.

The Dave comment was really shocking to me as well. Dude, Dave... none of the girls like you, so be glad you got what you got from Kristin (hell, I know I would be glad to get that much from her). Now I don't expect you'll be getting it again.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread