+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 65 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 648

Thread: Zack

  1. #81
    Reality TV Junkie Allyx13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    104

    Ok that comment with the reporter telling the story of Zack not being a lawyer. Tooo funny. I'm dying, laughing of course. good laugh Candor
    A

  2. #82
    Rock Star
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    233
    oh candor...thank you!
    di

  3. #83
    FORT Fan lostfann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Putin Square
    Age
    39
    Posts
    166
    Well now you guys that have been dissin' ma man Zack could be in trouble when he gets out of Paradise. You heard what he said last night*. I just hope he doesn't find any of your comments actionable; he may decide to litigate and handle the cases personally. And when he gets out of there he can come here and defend himself and put his few defenders here out of work. Come to think of it, I just hope he doesn't take exception to my referring to him as Baby Face; after all, he's a 24 year old; all growed up and everything. "I'm a 24 year old, I'll go what I wanna do."
    I will say this: of the three statements about the girls that the guys made last night during the simulcast, his paled in rudeness compared to the other two. On the last, Dave's, the audience was so shocked it couldn't gather itself in time to boo.



    *You cannot argue with me; I'm a debater, I'm a lawyer; I have lawyer in me.

  4. #84
    Reality TV Junkie Allyx13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Age
    37
    Posts
    104
    I'm sure he would like to put some lawyer in the other girls, too, besides Amy. lol
    A

  5. #85
    Reality Tv Addict taracran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Age
    42
    Posts
    608
    I can't stand this guy. He needs to grow up!!

    youhoo, Zack if you are reading this, do us all a favor and take our advice!
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

  6. #86
    Can They Do It?? mrdobolina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    The Miami of Canada
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,254
    Quote Originally Posted by lostfann
    Well now you guys that have been dissin' ma man Zack could be in trouble when he gets out of Paradise. You heard what he said last night*. I just hope he doesn't find any of your comments actionable; he may decide to litigate and handle the cases personally. And when he gets out of there he can come here and defend himself and put his few defenders here out of work. Come to think of it, I just hope he doesn't take exception to my referring to him as Baby Face; after all, he's a 24 year old; all growed up and everything. "I'm a 24 year old, I'll go what I wanna do."
    I will say this: of the three statements about the girls that the guys made last night during the simulcast, his paled in rudeness compared to the other two. On the last, Dave's, the audience was so shocked it couldn't gather itself in time to boo.



    *You cannot argue with me; I'm a debater, I'm a lawyer; I have lawyer in me.

    lost...are you being sarcastic in this post? Or serious? I think sarcastic, but then I cant tell for sure.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

    It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

  7. #87
    everyone's a critic... holly71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,515
    Quote Originally Posted by dobolina
    lost...are you being sarcastic in this post? Or serious? I think sarcastic, but then I cant tell for sure.
    For the love of God, I hope it was a joke!

    I think fluff summed it up best when she said "this guy is such a tool"
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

  8. #88
    Play ball!! melpepinla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    In the bleachah seats
    Posts
    1,126
    Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    I think fluff summed it up best when she said "this guy is such a tool"


    It constantly amuses and amazes me how much Zack is taking everyone's actions and words so seriously. The boy needs to RELAX (Frankie says so!!)
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

  9. #89
    FORT Fan lostfann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Putin Square
    Age
    39
    Posts
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by dobolina
    lost...are you being sarcastic in this post? Or serious? I think sarcastic, but then I cant tell for sure.
    Yes Dobolina, I was being sarcastic. Except the the last paragraph; I do think it's worse to call someone "stupid" or "I take what I can" than to say they were a "cheerleader".
    And Candor, your post was TOO funny. I didn't see it until I had posted mine or else I wouldn't have posted.

  10. #90
    So Far Away Yellow Apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Posts
    2,427
    at candor's post

    Zack's supposed to be 24, but he acts more like 14.

    The Dave comment was really shocking to me as well. Dude, Dave... none of the girls like you, so be glad you got what you got from Kristin (hell, I know I would be glad to get that much from her). Now I don't expect you'll be getting it again.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

    Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

    Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.