+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 65 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: Zack

I dunno mel, but they havent shown that communal mens bathroom since the first ep....and I think he does most of his flexing in there!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

[QUOTE=Yellow Apple]I personally think that whole grocery store thing was a crock, to get some more sympathy. If it IS true, I certainly wouldn't freely admit to it.

We can't be sure of what he meant when he said "his mother left him" at the grocery store, but from the rest of the story, it appears that she left the family at that point, because he seemed to imply that his mother was absent during his teen years.
    I wouldn't say that he "freely admitted it"; he told it only to defend himself against, what he saw as an unfair stereotype. If it is true, and I'll assume it is until I see evidence to the contrary, why would
    he not "admit" to it? Why blame the victim? Why should he be ashamed? Are you saying that he was so unloveable as a child that he drove his mother away? That's certainly a thought that goes through the minds of children when their parents divorce or one of them leaves. If it's true, then it does explain alot of his behavour. Behavour, that even I have to admit, is less that stellar. And though it makes for great RealityTV, that behavour will bring him much unhappiness later in life. So, for his sake, I hope he grows up soon.[SIZE=2][COLOR=darkorange]

I don't really know what to think of Zack. Sometimes he seems cool, other times he gets really defensive. That's when he starts acting like an a$$hole. Maybe he did have a hard life...maybe the others assume too much about him...I dunno.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    [QUOTE=lostfann]
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    I personally think that whole grocery store thing was a crock, to get some more sympathy. If it IS true, I certainly wouldn't freely admit to it.

We can't be sure of what he meant when he said "his mother left him" at the grocery store, but from the rest of the story, it appears that she left the family at that point, because he seemed to imply that his mother was absent during his teen years.
    I wouldn't say that he "freely admitted it"; he told it only to defend himself against, what he saw as an unfair stereotype. If it is true, and I'll assume it is until I see evidence to the contrary, why would
    he not "admit" to it? Why blame the victim? Why should he be ashamed? Are you saying that he was so unloveable as a child that he drove his mother away? That's certainly a thought that goes through the minds of children when their parents divorce or one of them leaves. If it's true, then it does explain alot of his behavour. Behavour, that even I have to admit, is less that stellar. And though it makes for great RealityTV, that behavour will bring him much unhappiness later in life. So, for his sake, I hope he grows up soon.[SIZE=2][COLOR=darkorange]
    Well, maybe I'm being a little judgemental, but I just can't respect a guy who bitches about not being the center of attention 24/7 and has to constantly remind everyone that he's the best-looking guy. People like that just irritate me. Just SHOW us you're the man through your actions and how you treat others (try respecting them for a change) and then you won't have to tell us all the time.

But you are right about one thing: it DOES make for good television (obviously, since here we all are talking about it). Imagine how boring the show would be if everyone got along all the time.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Newbie

Zack!

How does this guy find any women?! He is the biggest crybaby on T.V. The women should see past his assests and see that he is just an ass!

lol_its_fun
    Man there are some pretty bad lawyers out there.

This guy is such a tool.
    I think Beau, Alex, Scott, new boy Matt and old boy Andon are all more physically attractive than Zack.

He comes across as being so immature and he has a temper that would scare me if I was anywhere near him when he kicked off.
    "That's Numberwang!"

[QUOTE=dobolina but they havent shown that communal mens bathroom since the first ep....and I think he does most of his flexing in there![/QUOTE]

That is tooo funny you mentioned that because I thought about the 1st episode last night and how when the guys went to change into their suits, after all of the other guys left the bathroom Zack proceeded to do push ups and dips looking for that last little bit of bulge. It is so funny how shallow he is and insecure at the same time and Amy just plays into that so well, his little cheerleader!! Oh and someone needs to help Amy out with the acne it's getting out of control, maybe the show can hire a make-up artist to cover that s**t up.
    A

Oh No He Di-Int
    WASHINGTON, D.C. -- The American Bar Association today refuted a reality television star's claims that he is a lawyer.
    In a strongly worded statement, association president Dewey Cheatham said a cast member known only as Zack, who appears on Fox's "Paradise Hotel," is "not and never will be a doctor of jurisprudence."
    "To be sure," Cheatham said, "Zack has many of the qualities our profession honors -- he's arrogant, combative and egocentric. But sheesh the guy's dumber than a brick. And could you imagine him on cross? He'd be more defensive than the defendant! One stubborn witness and he'd be all, 'Hey, I'm better looking than any of those jurors!' No thanks."
    Zack, a 24-year-old narcissist from Scottsdale, Ariz., boasted in an agitated and disjointed rant on Monday's episode that no one should argue with him because he's a debater and a lawyer.
    Reached at his home on Tuesday, Zack defended his remarks.
    "I meant, like, no one should *&&^%$ mess with me 'cause I'll **&&%@ them up. You know? Hey! What the hell do you care? You think you're smarter than me 'cause you're a reporter? Shit, I've dated reporters. I've had every reporter on your newspaper!"
    Also on Tuesday, the Boorish Cads Association, Jerks R Us and the U.S. League of Insecure Men With Arrested Development released statements saying they have disaffiliated Zack from their organizations.
    Last edited by candor; 07-08-2003 at 02:52 PM.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by candor
    Oh No He Di-Int
    WASHINGTON, D.C. -- The American Bar Association yesterday refuted a reality television star's claims that he is a lawyer.
    In a strongly worded statement, association president Dewey Cheatham said a cast member known only as Zack, who appears on Fox's "Paradise Hotel," is "not and never will be a doctor of jurisprudence."
    "To be sure," Cheatham said, "Zack has many of the qualities our profession honors -- he's arrogant, combative and egocentric. But sheesh the guy's dumber than a brick. And could you imagine him on cross? He'd be more defensive than the defendant! One haughty witness and the guy would be all, 'Hey, I'm better looking than any of those jurors!' No thanks."
    Zack, a 24-year-old narcissist from Scottsdale, Ariz., boasted in an agitated and disjoined rant on Monday's episode that no one should argue with him because he's a debater and a lawyer.
    Reached at his home late Monday, Zack defended his remarks.
    "I meant, like, no one should *&&^%$ mess with me 'cause I'll **&&%@ them up. You know? Hey! What the hell do you care? You think you're smarter than me 'cause your a reporter? Shit, I've dated reporters. I've had every reporter on your newspaper!"
    Also on Monday, the Boorish Cads Association, Jerks R Us and the U.S. League of Insecure Men With Arrested Development released statements saying they have disaffiliated Zack from their organizations.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

+ Reply to Thread