+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 65 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Zack

He comes across as being very immature.

The fact that Amy panders to him is very annoying to me.
    She should just tell him to bog off and completely ignore him imo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Well the only thing I can think of there is that some girls DO prefer jerks.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Seems to me that Zack gets plenty of attention on the show already, but apparently not enough for his ego, since he's always whining about it.
    Some people, no matter how much attention they get, it's NEVER ENOUGH. Zack is one of those people that if he's getting 98% of the attention, it's not enough. He wants 100% of it. He's such a brat. 24 going on 4.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

[QUOTE=Shaene
    He thrives on attention, and I'm sure he often gets it...from certain "types" of girls [/QUOTE]

Yes, honest "girls". Which probably means older women. After all, it's unseemly, for a young woman 19-25, to say she likes sex for its own sake. Instead she has to pretend (perhaps even to herself) that she did it only in return for "love". Older women are not more sexed (as some would have us believe "Woman's sexuality peaks in her late 30's while man's peaks at 18"---what sense would that make from an evolutionary standpoint? Most of us didn't live past 30 way back when) but more honest. Zack has 2 of the 3 traits all groups around the world find sexy: symmatry and smooth skin, both of which indicate health.

FORT Fogey

Awwwwww Zach, you poor baby

Did Zach tell Amy the truth when he said that his mother left him at the grocery store telling him that she would be right back and never returned, or was this a cry for help? A sympathy ploy? Who knows.

Amy does not know how to defend herself against this jerk. She could turn all of his accusations around and fling them back at him. He's just using her.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    Did Zach tell Amy the truth when he said that his mother left him at the grocery store telling him that she would be right back and never returned, or was this a cry for help? A sympathy ploy? Who knows.

Amy does not know how to defend herself against this jerk. She could turn all of his accusations around and fling them back at him. He's just using her.
    I personally think that whole grocery store thing was a crock, to get some more sympathy. If it IS true, I certainly wouldn't freely admit to it. But whatever the case, it apparently worked, since Amy fell right back into his lap when he told her that story.

I'm sure ol' Zacky has rehearsed that story 1000 times, and it gets better each time he tells it.

Does Zack have any legit contact info such as email? sometimes the people on these "reality" shows are looking for model assignments, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl

I would have to agree with Yellow Apple's response to this question. I would think that, while perhaps an incident like this DID happen to poor young Zach, it was not all like he made it seem. According to Zach, his mom left him at the grocery store. So does this mean she abandoned him for good? I dunno, but I would think that the second some crying kid comes up to anyone at a grocery store and they cant find the parents...there would be a pretty big search for a mom or a dad. I mean, its not like they would just say "hey, an abandoned kid...lets put him in an orphanage". They would say "whats your name little boy? Where do you live? Whats your phone number" and go find his mom. What I think probably happened is he was running around the grocery store, reading comics and playing in the toys, and busy mom mistakenly left him behind. She probably came back 20 mins. later when she realized that little Zach wasnt flexing in the rearview mirror as per usual.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Exactly, dobolina. I would hope that if his mom really did just leave him at the store, then there would have been an effort to track her down and make sure it was just an accident. And if it wasn't an accident, then that should have been their first clue that little Zack was a head case.

Quote Originally Posted by dobolina
    She probably came back 20 mins. later when she realized that little Zach wasnt flexing in the rearview mirror as per usual.
    When WAS the last time they showed Zack flexing??
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

+ Reply to Thread