+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 155556575859606162636465

Thread: Zack

Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    I've been thinking all day (yes, I have no life...) about Zachk's coming back for the vote, and the more I think about it, the madder I get. Bah.
    Angie ~
    I have pondered that in a previous thread.... and why was he allowed to stay another day after being told he was out for the threats??

FORT Newbie
    Hi Im New To This Site I Only Found It To Day I Live In Endland And Paradise Hotel Is Only Being Shown On Television Now Over Here And Its Up To Episode 21 Me And My Mom Watch It Evey Monday And Wednsday When Its On And Were Completely Hooked On The Programme Its Brilliant I Really Want Zack And Amy To Win But I Now Now That It Aint Gonna Happen Cos I Went On A Site And It Said That Kieth And Charla Won I Was Gutted When I Heard Cos All They Ever Was Shceme There Ass`s Off So If Any One Out There Is A Zack And Amy Fan Then Please Send Me A Private Message.

Thanx Christine

FORT Newbie
    I think that Zack is a messed up fool, who think's that he bad...Zack you juvenile gro up...

FORT Newbie
    Does Anyone Know Any Good Sites That Have Good Zack Pics
    Plz Or Any One No If He Has A Fanclub

FORT Newbie

Couldn't Agree More

Quote Originally Posted by London
    I think that Zack is a messed up fool, who think's that he bad...Zack you juvenile gro up...

I'm from London and hooked on this reality show, although I know who wins and I'm glad. Zack is mucked up the way he talks to Amy is crazy too and any woman in their right mind would say what's up with him. Amy only seems to have balls when she's surrounded by her people, if she was to speak to any one outside that setting and come to think of it Zack/Beau/Andon included especially towards Keith they would have got the crap knocked out of them. They just all seem to be gangin up on the winners when they played game how would they have reacted if the tables were turn.

When Toni was there she use to carry on like the top shedog in prison and I can't stand that attitude neither. I've seen her in another reality programme too, I think its called the love cruise not sure. She carried on that same way too.

Fists & tables would be flying

FORT Newbie
    but hes hot ya gotta admit hes hot

FORT Newbie

errrrrrrr nah

Quote Originally Posted by zacks_a_hottie
    but hes hot ya gotta admit hes hot
    I can see why people say that but his actions and personality makes him ugly to me. He looks good, how bout that.

I hated his crying fit about his parents leaving him in the shopping centre!

He should join the OC with an act like that!
    Check out my avatar It's Chad Michael Murray!

+ Reply to Thread