+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465 LastLast

Thread: Zack

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Zack looked gorgeous last night didn't he ladies?

Nice patches of dry, red skin on his bottom lip and the side of his nose.
    Very attractive :rolleyes
    I know, Fluff...wasn't he just a hunka hunka burnin' love? :rolleyes

I hadn't watched an episode except for the one I reviewed until I saw the finale. Zack and Amy have got to be two of the worst reality show participants certainly this year...if not ever...

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    I know, Fluff...wasn't he just a hunka hunka burnin' love? :rolleyes

I hadn't watched an episode except for the one I reviewed until I saw the finale. Zack and Amy have got to be two of the worst reality show participants certainly this year...if not ever...
    I don't know... I think that they made the perfect villians!!! Everyone loved to hate them (except Ruben who has a soft spot for Amy!)
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    I don't know... I think that they made the perfect villians!!! Everyone loved to hate them (except Ruben who has a soft spot for Amy!)
    I said it before.. and I will say it again.. Yes.. Amy is a loud mouth.. but at least she would never backstab any of her friends.. that also goes for some of the OGs.. I can't say the same about some member of the barbies 4.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    I said it before.. and I will say it again.. Yes.. Amy is a loud mouth.. but at least she would never backstab any of her friends.. that also goes for some of the OGs.. I can't say the same about some member of the barbies 4.
    As much as I hate to agree with Ruben... I do on this. I really didnt like the originals, especially toni... but when it comes right down to it... Most of them were pretty good friends. They were loyal to the ones they considered their friends, and just down right mean to the ones they didnt. As much as Toni and Amy made my skin crawl.... they were pretty true to one another, so I will give them credit for that.... But thats all im giving them credit for.

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fable
    As much as I hate to agree with Ruben... I do on this. I really didnt like the originals, especially toni... but when it comes right down to it... Most of them were pretty good friends. They were loyal to the ones they considered their friends, and just down right mean to the ones they didnt. As much as Toni and Amy made my skin crawl.... they were pretty true to one another, so I will give them credit for that.... But thats all im giving them credit for.
    .. you know.. Fable.. feel free to agree with me more.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

oh sure... and please dont hesitate to agree with me also

On Hiatus
    Hey mods if you're out there...tell someone to change the instructions for polls. Either the instructions for mods are open to the public, or the poll information outdated.

(End Threadjacking)

I've been thinking all day (yes, I have no life...) about Zachk's coming back for the vote, and the more I think about it, the madder I get. Bah.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Zachass at Halloween......

All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    (and except Lostfann who has a soft spot for Zack). I don't think he was so bad. Hardly the worst RealityTV contestent; actually, Reality TV Gold; physically attractive and into Drama big time. He truly was the star of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by lostfann
    (and except Lostfann who has a soft spot for Zack). I don't think he was so bad. Hardly the worst RealityTV contestent; actually, Reality TV Gold; physically attractive and into Drama big time. He truly was the star of the show.
    A true legend in his own mind.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread