+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Zack

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Such joy that his mom took him grocery shopping and left him in the produce section. I feel sorry for the poor lettuce, though doubtless they imparted some of their wisdom on the young Zackary.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Zack

Hey ALIASMQ, why does wearing a wife beater "say it all" for zack? Some of these posts are amusing- someone described his body as "lumpish." Wassup with DAT? I don't get it. New lingo on here??? The guy seems ok with me, he does say some weird stuff but give the guy a break- he's on 24.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Give him a break because he is only 24? I'm a mother of a 17 year old boy who acts MUCH better than Zack. Much. No breaks coming here, I can tell you that.

well why not put your 17 year old boy on the show then? There are all SORTS of personalities on "reality" television madame, that is exactly why Zack acts the way he does. They probably screen HUNDREDS of people to get only certain ones on these shows. If people acted all lovey-dovey and candy sweet, how BORING these shows would be.

Yahoo! We have a debate going. We Zackophiles aren't going to roll over and play dead. To paraphrase an Elvis album cover; millions of Paradise Hotel fans can't be wrong; Zack is a Babe!!!
    You want moral fiber or intelligence, may I suggest you abandon Reality TV in favour of PBS or A&E or the Learning Channel.
    His bod is though, a little bit lumpish. All that shows, is that beauty doesn't come in one package. It comes in a variety. Rules are made to be broken and if "you've got it, you've got it" and the rules don't apply to you. And Zack HAS GOT IT!!!!

YOU GO GIRL!!!

I thought the best scene in the show so far is when Zack took one of his usual "I'm all hurt" pouts and tromped off with Amy falling behind like a little lap-dog.
    She thought he was upset because she kissed one of the guys...or maybe because she kissed Toni...but NOOooOO...the truth came out...
    he was upset because 3 girls were on 1 guy and it wasn't HIM!
    He's all like "Why is everyone on him? Look at him...look at me. I look way better than he does. I'm the hottest! I'm the man!"

OMG...too funny!! He's a legend in his own mind (although there's not much space up there )

I know many of you won't share my opinion...but I think he's just revolting
    But then...there are always plenty of gals like Amy with low self-esteem and lack of confidence for him to drag through the muck :rolleyes:

If that's true, why is ZACK getting so much attention?That incident was just a small one in the show. Fat is, Zack DOES get the most attention and many of my GIRL friends who watch the show have said the same thing. Few of them don't like Zack but they admit he gets alot of attention.

I never said he "doesn't" get attention...HE said it with his own mouth in that episode.
    He thrives on attention, and I'm sure he often gets it...from certain "types" of girls

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaenee
    I never said he "doesn't" get attention...HE said it with his own mouth in that episode.
    He thrives on attention, and I'm sure he often gets it...from certain "types" of girls
    Seems to me that Zack gets plenty of attention on the show already, but apparently not enough for his ego, since he's always whining about it.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread