+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465 LastLast

Thread: Zack

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by crackpot
    Oh what the heck, I feel adventurous today - found this on FOX, yes, regarding Zack:

Personal trainer my butt...looks like his career had a couple of changes.....he's a stripper for bachelorette parties, looks like he's really "got some lawyer in him." What a freaking dork.

http://groups.msn.com/serenity-in-wa...oto&PhotoID=52

http://groups.msn.com/serenity-in-wa...oto&PhotoID=53

NOTE: Take out the two dashes around the word "in" in the websites to get it to post...Fox won't let it go up exactly as the website is written because they don't want the truth coming out about sleazeball Zach.

----------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't know if two pictures would qualify a dude as a "stripper". It's no secret that I don't like Zack, but I'm not going to stretch and add "stripper" to the list of reasons why I don't like the guy based on two pictures floating around the internet.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    I don't know if two pictures would qualify a dude as a "stripper". It's no secret that I don't like Zack, but I'm not going to stretch and add "stripper" to the list of reasons why I don't like the guy based on two pictures floating around the internet.

I dont think those links work anymore. But, if you go to the thumbnail pics of that msn profile(Where they show all the pics). Well the two pics of Zack are labeled "stripper" and nothing else. So I would say it's a pretty safe bet he did some stipping.

I didn't get to see the pics, but it wouldn't surprise me if Zack had done a bit of stripping.
    He clearly thinks he has a fantastic body and it would have been a pretty quick and easy way to make the rent while he was studying for his law degree :rolleyes
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I didn't get to see the pics, but it wouldn't surprise me if Zack had done a bit of stripping.
    He clearly thinks he has a fantastic body and it would have been a pretty quick and easy way to make the rent while he was studying for his law degree :rolleyes
    Heres a link to all the thumbnail pics. As you can see theirs two of them labeled stipper.

http://groups.msn.com/serenityinwait...ox.msnw?Page=1

Thanks for the link chatking.
    Well, there is no doubt that it's him and it does look a lot like he was stripping.

I can think of a couple of ways to explain that away, namely that the girl in the picture was his girlfriend at the time and they were just messing about.

No doubt we'll receive confirmation some time in the future that he was a stripper though.

I don't know anything about his life, apart from a harrowing grocery store incident,I can't knock him for trying to make a living.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Thanks for the link chatking.
    Well, there is no doubt that it's him and it does look a lot like he was stripping.

I can think of a couple of ways to explain that away, namely that the girl in the picture was his girlfriend at the time and they were just messing about.

No doubt we'll receive confirmation some time in the future that he was a stripper though.

I don't know anything about his life, apart from a harrowing grocery store incident,I can't knock him for trying to make a living.
    Yah, but if it was his girlfriend, why would she title the pic stripper1.jpg?

Holding down the FORT... Joe_Madre's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple

That fist full of cash is pretty damning though! LOL all $1 bills......

I wonder how many ladies just threw coins..

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Madre
    That fist full of cash is pretty damning though! LOL all $1 bills......

I wonder how many ladies just threw coins..

Or asked for change.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by chatking1983
    Yah, but if it was his girlfriend, why would she title the pic stripper1.jpg?
    I don't know, as a joke maybe.

I have to say I think he was a stripper, I'm just trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, not that he deserves it
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by chatking1983
    I dont think those links work anymore. But, if you go to the thumbnail pics of that msn profile(Where they show all the pics). Well the two pics of Zack are labeled "stripper" and nothing else. So I would say it's a pretty safe bet he did some stipping.
    http://groups.msn.com/serenityinwait...oto&PhotoID=52

http://groups.msn.com/serenityinwait...oto&PhotoID=53

These links should work on the full size pics

+ Reply to Thread