+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 65 FirstFirst ... 747484950515253545556575859606162636465 LastLast

Thread: Zack

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    And he comes out on stage wearing a kilt and carrying a big.... sword.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    Lostfann, whether Zack had the advantages other people had or not, that doesnt excuse him from acting like an animal and being unkind,uncouth,belligerent, and putting people down.

Why do people assume if your dealt a bad card in life it gives you the right to abuse other people...??? That logic is flawed and in that case most people would be like Zackazz (God, forbid)....
    Right on Tallulah!!!! I am so sick of hearing the excuse "he/she came from a broken home"; "he/she didn't have the same advantages as others", etc. When do people start taking responsibilities for their own actions?

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Right on Tallulah!!!! I am so sick of hearing the excuse "he/she came from a broken home"; "he/she didn't have the same advantages as others", etc. When do people start taking responsibilities for their own actions?
    You are completely right.
    My cousins grew up with their crazy mother who was a drug user, prostitute, and general loser. She tried to get her daughters to be the same way. One grew up to be just like her mother, the other put herself through college and has a great life. You become in life what you want to become.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    You are completely right.
    My cousins grew up with their crazy mother who was a drug user, prostitute, and general loser. She tried to get her daughters to be the same way. One grew up to be just like her mother, the other put herself through college and has a great life. You become in life what you want to become.
    And there's the other side of the coin as well. Some people with great parents and a good home grow up to become losers.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

And Zack is a loser.

(remember, on topicness is your friend)

Quote Originally Posted by duckgirl
    And Zack is a loser.

(remember, on topicness is your friend)
    We didn't stray too far from topic. We were talking about how Zack uses the excuse of coming from a broken home to excuse his abysmal behavior. My own personal opinion is that it wouldn't have mattered if he were raised by
    Bill Cosby, Zack would still have turned out a bad egg. He is just trying to justify why he can act like a baboon and still be allowed in civilized society.

Just getting it early, stargazer.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by duckgirl
    Just getting it early, stargazer.
    Well I was going to respond, however I want to check with Duckgirl first to make sure she's not bored with the conversation yet....

FORT Regular
    Oh what the heck, I feel adventurous today - found this on FOX, yes, regarding Zack:

Personal trainer my butt...looks like his career had a couple of changes.....he's a stripper for bachelorette parties, looks like he's really "got some lawyer in him." What a freaking dork.

http://groups.msn.com/serenity-in-wa...oto&PhotoID=52

http://groups.msn.com/serenity-in-wa...oto&PhotoID=53

NOTE: Take out the two dashes around the word "in" in the websites to get it to post...Fox won't let it go up exactly as the website is written because they don't want the truth coming out about sleazeball Zach.

----------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by crackpot; 09-15-2003 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sheela
    This is pure speculation:

I think the Zack we see on PH is who Zack really is. But someone at home probably gave him a talking-to and told him what he had to say to turn public opinion around. (Maybe his agent or an image-makeover consultant or a parent )

His radio interview just doesn't sound like the Zack we know.

Then he returns to PH, is his old self and fantasizes about what he'd like to say (the nonsense about not giving DCKT his phone number.)

But in the end he gives the parting speech he was coached to give. That speech just sounds like it was written by someone else.
    OR maybe Fox is hiding the good stuff they're not allowing the public to see :mad:

Perhaps you can only "beeep" so much on the air without getting too annoying or "un-viewable"

Or it could be Zach was "on" something that day..... you know, Fox didn't say anything about "drug use" on the show as far as I know.

+ Reply to Thread