+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 65 FirstFirst ... 64647484950515253545556575859606162636465 LastLast

Thread: Zack

OH I just thought of something! Now Zack and Amy can dance TOGETHER! No wonder he wants to go to LA with her

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Well since I hate them all, you can count me in too.

That is just hilarious that Zack stole a bunch of stuff from AF. I wonder if Keith knew that?
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by ladybug73
    OH I just thought of something! Now Zack and Amy can dance TOGETHER! No wonder he wants to go to LA with her
    haha riiiiiiiight i get it.....

I miss the second pic, thx for the heads up

LOL !! from reading a site (from a link posted here)
    It seems that Keith was managing an A&F store and got into modelling from there.. I wonder if Keith was the store manager ? ROFL now that would be funmy.. and it would also make the rumours that they knew eachother before the show that much more credible
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

That is soo hilarious! Zack truly has proven himself to be quite the character. And to think I once thought he was cute! As the season went on and his deeds became clearer and clearer, he became nothing more than a moron to me....yuck! Go Keith!

BTW, I've waited for sooo long for a PH website. Count me in if you need any help. I don't know any html, but I'd be glad to help out with research!

Rest in peace Johnny Cash sagemama's Avatar
    is the site up?
    What's the link?

This is pure speculation:

I think the Zack we see on PH is who Zack really is. But someone at home probably gave him a talking-to and told him what he had to say to turn public opinion around. (Maybe his agent or an image-makeover consultant or a parent )

His radio interview just doesn't sound like the Zack we know.

Then he returns to PH, is his old self and fantasizes about what he'd like to say (the nonsense about not giving DCKT his phone number.)

But in the end he gives the parting speech he was coached to give. That speech just sounds like it was written by someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by sheela

His radio interview just doesn't sound like the Zack we know.

. . .

But in the end he gives the parting speech he was coached to give. That speech just sounds like it was written by someone else.

So true! He comes off 99% of the time as someone who doesn't care WHAT kind of impression he's making on America, and then in these two instances acts completely different. Oh, that Zack. Maybe these little blips are what make Amy think she can tame him.

Count me out of the Zack bashing site. I don't think he had the advantages others had in life. He's making his way as best he can. I wish him luck and good will in that. I and Mary J. Blige "don't want no hatearation".

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Lostfann, whether Zack had the advantages other people had or not, that doesnt excuse him from acting like an animal and being unkind,uncouth,belligerent, and putting people down.

Why do people assume if your dealt a bad card in life it gives you the right to abuse other people...??? That logic is flawed and in that case most people would be like Zackazz (God, forbid)....

Little stripper boy needs to get a clue.....
    I wonder what his stripper name is....Braveheart Lawya!!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

+ Reply to Thread