+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ... 54546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Zack

Amy didn't look as though she could believe what he was saying when he started the whole Braveheart thing.

I can recall during the first episode Amy did an interview to camera wherte she accused Zack of having no social skills.
    She was right, good job she doesn't have any either.
    "That's Numberwang!"

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Amy didn't look as though she could believe what he was saying when he started the whole Braveheart thing.

I can recall during the first episode Amy did an interview to camera wherte she accused Zack of having no social skills.
    She was right, good job she doesn't have any either.
    Amy probably didn't know what the hell Zack was talking about. Which is understandable, since I wasn't too sure myself, and I've seen the movie several times and was a history major in college. I was like "What does Braveheart and Scotland have to do with you and PH?"
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Newbie

let me know

Quote Originally Posted by chatking1983
    I am planning on making a webpage this weekend. The webpage will basically just be made to trash Zackass and them at paradise hotel. Of course Im going to include all the links of everything I find, including Zacks criminal record. I'm then going to post the link to my webpage to many differant forums. I will also include many polls of things such as, do you hate Zackass, yes or no? I wanna make sure that Zack and Amy know how many people hate them, because sometimes I think they still think everyone loves them. I wanna make sure that fox sees it, just because it seems like they may think that the majority of people like Amy, because of their heavily populated preteen message board. If anyone else can come up with any other idea, please suggestions would be helpful.

Hey i just wanted to ask if you wouldn't mind telling me when you finish putting the website up. I hate amy and zack and all those people that are against The Barbies. So i would really like to get on there and bash them. So if you don't mind will you let me know when you finish. Thanks!!!!!

^ ditto

You can count on me to help bash!
    ~Loca~

FORT Newbie

OMG- Pix of Zack As Stripper For Birthday Party!

FORT Newbie
    haha...plucked...eyebrows....

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    That picture is so funny... thank you for the avatar idea, Minniehaha! Now I have a new reason to make fun of stupid zackass...

The question now becomes would Acmy be so jealous of that girl in the pic? or would just look past it as nothing?

Alright stupid question....... but you have to admit from the looks of it, "stripping" might just be the only profession Zach has after PH is over!

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    neither when he barked out "I got Lawya in me" (when they were walking down some stairs, remember?)

If those things don't raise some red flags for Acmy.... like hello? maybe.... just maybe your little boyfriend there is INSANE! .......then she's going to be in for a looooooong ride in this unhealthy relationship.... and when (not if) it's going to get ugly (oh and it will I'm sure of it) .... it's going to get much uglier than what she thinks......

Quote Originally Posted by k1w1
    The question now becomes would Acmy be so jealous of that girl in the pic? or would just look past it as nothing?

Alright stupid question....... but you have to admit from the looks of it, "stripping" might just be the only profession Zach has after PH is over!

did anyone look at the next picture? There is one after the first one of Zack practically laying on that girl.

+ Reply to Thread