+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Zack

FORT Newbie

Zack sucks.com

I can't decide who I hate more Zack Amy or Desiree. If you ask me they are all iggnorant trash. What do you all think?

I think your post is about to be merged with the Zack thread
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    I think your post is about to be merged with the Zack thread
    I agree.

You were right
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie

An Open Letter to Zack

I know Zack does not read these forums, but I will pretend he does, just for the hell of it.

Dear Zack,

Braveheart is a movie. Scotland lost. BADLY. In fact, Scotland was repeatedly annhilated by the Britons in virtually every war the two fought. Alas, Braveheart was not a documentary. Scotland is part of the United Kingdom.

But don't fret, you will always have your "50 guys in arizona." Well, that is until you realize 8 of your buddies does NOT constitute an army. I am sure Keith will be able to find solace in the THOUSANDS of women who will be lusting after him when this is over.

Zack just remember these two things and you might be able to get through life without meeting someone who who really is hard core and really will kick your ass:

1) people will always remember you as a jerk, with the facial expressions and mannerisms of a monkey. Just learn to accept the criticism, because its going to be non stop for awhile.

2) stop talking about yourself all the time. Even Amy has to restrain herself from laughing at your idiotic banter. Well not anymore, because you got yourself kicked out for something you said. Fancy that Lawyer Boy.

Very Truly Yours

(name purposefully withheld to prevent 50 guys from showing up at my doorstep)

FORT Regular

Making a Paradise Hotel Webpage

I am planning on making a webpage this weekend. The webpage will basically just be made to trash Zackass and them at paradise hotel. Of course Im going to include all the links of everything I find, including Zacks criminal record. I'm then going to post the link to my webpage to many differant forums. I will also include many polls of things such as, do you hate Zackass, yes or no? I wanna make sure that Zack and Amy know how many people hate them, because sometimes I think they still think everyone loves them. I wanna make sure that fox sees it, just because it seems like they may think that the majority of people like Amy, because of their heavily populated preteen message board. If anyone else can come up with any other idea, please suggestions would be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Milegate
    I know Zack does not read these forums, but I will pretend he does, just for the hell of it.

Dear Zack,

Braveheart is a movie. Scotland lost. BADLY. In fact, Scotland was repeatedly annhilated by the Britons in virtually every war the two fought. Alas, Braveheart was not a documentary. Scotland is part of the United Kingdom.

)

Even in the movie, William Wallace was eviserated. I don't know if that's an idea I would want to give the Outsiders. They might decide to grant his wish.

FORT Newbie
    it does not matter if he is good looking or not. the guy has no brain, no memory and no values. and any single girl who get with him is just as stupid, idiot and moron as that little skunky amy.

FORT Newbie
    yup yup...its always the most insecure people that end up thinkin they're better than everyone else by comparin themsevles to everybody all the freakin time...

When I run spellcheck, my spellchecker suggests I replace the word "Zack" with "Sack"

(sorry if i'm a late bloomer on that one)

+ Reply to Thread