+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 65 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Zack

Quote Originally Posted by brenna
    Oh my goodness! I can just imagine Zack as a lawyer.
    'Ladies and Gentleman of the jury. I can prove with out a shadow of a doubt that the defendant was using self defense when he killed (murdered guy's name here). You see, the defendent is Scottish, and all you have to do is watch Braveheart to know that Scottish people only attack when threatened. No more questions." *Zackass slams his briefcase shut and looks very pleased with his work*
    That's the funniest thing i've heard all day brenna..thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    Oh by the way, how come no one has mentioned Beau trying to copy Zack haute couture, John McEnroe/Martina Navratilova circa 1980 , Olivia Newton John, Get physical, John Travolta Staying Alive style Headband?
    L0L I so already did in another thread..lol I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that around his head.

FORT Newbie
    Last night was hilarious. I could not stop rotflmao at Zack. I'm Scottish and Italian Scottish people are brave, bleh, bleh, bleh. Anyone care to take bets on how long Zack and Amy last after PH? Two months tops.

What a LOO SSSSS EEEEE RRRRRrrrrrrrrr!

He got love outta Paradise Hotel...You got nothing, Dave!~ LOL
    Hey Zachass, you got more BAGGAGE from PH...Dave got class and respect from the American public.

What a maroon. Oh, and hey...don't forget this Zachass, Keith got you OFF THE SHOW TWICE NOW!!!!

LOLOL

:fyou :fyou
    :fyou

You WON'T be missed Zach. That lil "Gotta go out looking good ..damn I'm in a predicament" speach didn't work either...phhoney! BUH BYE!

Hug me!
    all i am saying is... I will never ever want to commit a crime in Arizona... because I don't want to get sent to prison with Zack and his 50 guys waiting for me.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

FORT Regular
    This was on FOX:

Zack being taken to court in AZ for theft:

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.go...=CR2001-014404

Quote Originally Posted by crackpot
    This was on FOX:

I look forward to The Smoking Gun finding out some stuff about Zack.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by crackpot
    This was on FOX:

LOLOL

Ok. I'll BETCHA that this is where he got "the lawyer in him"... literallyy!!!! LOLOLOL (think about it a minute)

Anyway..I'll lay bets that he was stealing those sweatbands to get ready for the show.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    50 guys- I hate to be a prude but John gave out lashings a few days ago on people posting guest email addresses. Just warning you that it will probably get deleted.
    Whoops, thanks stargazer401 I didn't know about that.

FORT Newbie
    Zack's exit as gracious as it was still can let us forget how nasty and filthy he was until that point. I don't know if he saw the writting on the wall as far as his "reputation" back home. That guy, if anything, is funny as hell : he gave us again a few classic "Zackisms" which are surely to go down in the Hall of Fame of great Reality TV lines : his rant with the whole Braveheart and the Scots would have made Mel Gibson proud. Also, does he really believe that the likes of Charla, Tara, Keith and Dave will crap themselves because they don't have Zack's number? How delusional are those people : this is just too much... Any way, it's great that the guests are finally gone but I'm afraid it might be the beginning of the end for the "Barbie group" as the returning Melanie and Beau are definitely on the other side or as Toni smartly put it : "They are working for them!!!" Another great line if you ask me : the Original rejects are really too funny. I wander how they will feel when they get back to the real world and realize they have done nothing more than make fools out of themselves.... HAHAHAHAHAHA : YAHTZEE Toni : game over!!!!!!!! As difficult as it may be for the Barbies, I hope somehow that the winners will come from that group....

+ Reply to Thread