+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Zack

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Originally posted by Allyx13
    I thought Zack was going to cry last night when he was wimpering about Amy never asking him about his past. Then instead of waiting for her to ask he proceeded to tell her about his horrible childhood and how his mother left him at the grocery store, and that is his reason for being a muscle head. I guess he must work out to get back at all the women who DON'T want him, show them what they are missing. Not too many of the women on this show seem to care. It goes to show he seems to think looks are everything that must be why he got sooo upset when the other girls didn't pick him first, he actually was almost last.

Anyway, I wasn't surprised that Kavita picked him everyone knew she would. I wasn't sure if they fooled around like him and Amy or not, but Kavita was laying it on thick with the "do you want me" s**t. This show is just too funny I love it.
    A
    Tell me about it. She basically gave him a total come-on with her "do you want to make me tired?" line. And from what we could see, he didn't take it. That seems totally contradictory to his "get all the girls I can to feed my ego" approach. Or more probable, they did it and of course the producers couldn't show that on TV.

And fluff is right about Amy. That is just so frustrating to watch. Zack treats her like dirt and she keeps crawling back to him like a lost puppy. Everything always has to be about Zack. "I'm the best-looking, I'm the one whose mother left him in the store, me me me me!" Oh, let's all cry a river for poor Zacky.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Originally posted by fluff
    I have no idea what is going on between him and Amy, but the fact that she keeps mooning over him is driving me mad.
    They did have sex on the first night. Maybe has a really big... car...

I'm surprised that Zack has as many admirers as he does. He's as shallow as a petrie dish and as mature as a sixth-grader. As the saying goes, looks fade but dumb is forever.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

:crybaby Yep! I'm am crying for poor Zack!

I saw the show for the first time last week and had him nailed as a bad a-- attitude right away.

Someone needs to send him home right away.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Zack... or Dave. I keep fluctuating between these two as to who's the most annoying guy.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Originally posted by taracran
    ______________________________ ___________________
    Originally posted by lostfan:

I'd love to see him on Survivor and find out just how much body hair he has.
    ______________________________ ___________________

Is he old enough to grow any????
    BWAAAAAAHAAAAAAA
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Originally posted by duckgirl
    They did have sex on the first night. Maybe has a really big... car...
    That has gotta be the reason why!! I can't stand the fact that Amy is being so stupid when she is around Zack!!

Zack's lack of attention towards Kavina perplexes me. He was moanin' and groanin' that the other ladies didn't pay enough attention to him and when he finally gets a chick into him, he glosses over the opportunity. Maybe the...car...isn't as big as he wishes...
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Originally posted by candor
    I'm surprised that Zack has as many admirers as he does. He's as shallow as a petrie dish and as mature as a sixth-grader. As the saying goes, looks fade but dumb is forever.
    He's more shallow than that, candor!! He's got about as much depth as a piece of loose leaf paper.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Oh Lord! Grant me Patience! But hurry! The Wednesday night episode of Paradise Hotel was one of the better ones of Reality TV and I do consider myself a conneseur.
    Zack's little confessional was the best of a series of excellant episodes. He really exposed himself. But then, maybe you people are right; being left by your mother when you're young isn't really that big of a deal. I guess Dr Laura (the nasty B****) is wrong; kids don't need two parents. Perhaps we could just have kids brought up by robots.
    Great bod, great face, great skin texture, and now, a great personality = the Total Package.

Last edited by JR.; 07-03-2003 at 10:06 PM.

Zack's Hair

What do you think? Does he look better with hair gel or without? I like him without.
    And is he a Total Babe or Drop Dead Gorgeous? I can't decide.
    I think we know by now he's no Stephen Hawking (brains), or Nelson Mandela (moral fiber), but then remember what HE said "Ye are all as filthy rags". And, though looks may fade, "A thing of beauty, is a joy forever". And what joy Zack must have already brought to the world.

+ Reply to Thread