+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Zack

Originally posted by JR.
    After all, he did let us know that he's better looking than the other guys
    How could I have forgotten that? He is certainly better looking than Dave though
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

You & I Fluff, do agree in one sense: Zack does look young and he is petulant. But I find both those qualities extremely attractive. What's I"m starting to notice, is just how poorly he is at hiding his feeling. They must love him in Quebec where they love an expressive face. I'm concluding I'm going to have to revise my top 10 sexist guys of Reality TV. He definitly cracks that list. The best parts of the show are when the women are picking guys and Zack is getting more and more nervous that he won't be picked. When he and Amy were talking at the table after she returned from the buying trip, he swallowed very hard about 3 times; I thought he might start crying. How f***ing sweet can he get?

I get the impression he is used to getting a fair bit of attention within his circle of friends, it looks like it was difficult for him to come to the hotel and not be the main focus of attention among the females he liked.

I hope he'll come to like Amy if they spend much more time rooming together.
    I don't think Amanda is any great catch so he might be thankful he wasn't paired with her.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by fluff
    I get the impression he is used to getting a fair bit of attention within his circle of friends, it looks like it was difficult for him to come to the hotel and not be the main focus of attention among the females he liked.

I hope he'll come to like Amy if they spend much more time rooming together.
    I don't think Amanda is any great catch so he might be thankful he wasn't paired with her.

I am beginning to think that we were separated at birth fluff! lol

Not surprisingly, I was thinking that when I was reading some if your posts earlier
    "That's Numberwang!"

I just want to break out into a verse of "Flying Without Wings" whenever I see your avatar!

I was really hoping no one else would pick Toni as a Toni/Zack mucle combo appealed to me greatly.
    Oh well, it might still happen in the future, although I can imagine Zack holding a grudge that Toni didn't choose him.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think Zack's a cutie. Big eyes, tall, dark and handsome, plus he doesn't have man-boobs like that ugly Dave [nasty!] I can admit sometimes he's kinda bratty and has to have his way, but he's so cute when he does that!
    Why do bunches of people run from a shark when they see one, if there is a bunch of people, and one of that shark, wouldn't it be easy to just attack him and kick his ass?
    Jack Handey

Originally posted by fluff

I was really hoping no one else would pick Toni as a Toni/Zack mucle combo appealed to me greatly.
    Oh well, it might still happen in the future, although I can imagine Zack holding a grudge that Toni didn't choose him.
    I agree with you fluff...I think Zack is going to hold a grudge. He needs to lighten up a bit and have some fun instead of worrying about what the ladies think of him!

"Pumping iron is my favourite movie, I love watching pumping iron"
    Okay right off the bat ladies - you can tell this guys a f*cking loser. He may have a good body but thats only because Arnold Schwarzenegger's his idol. He thinks that Arnold has a lot of charisma and thats what made him famous= k what... Arnold..charisma?? Does Zack know what he's talking about? Arnold's a chump, I mean.. he was in a movie where he was pregnant..wtf was that all about?
    Zack can pump his f*cking iron, because my eyes are all on Beau- and Beau could crush him b/c he has so much manhood and Zack's got the limp dick.
    This guy needs a reality check.. he needs to read the newpaper AT least once.
    ~Don't dream it, be it~ rhps

+ Reply to Thread