+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 65 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Zack

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    :fight

Just who will emerge as Paradise Hotel's Undisputed Drama

And yes, I know that's a queen but picture a king with long hair (or maybe Zack when his hair is not gelled).

Oh, Yellow Apple, I dunno what I'd do without you here.

Quote Originally Posted by zackfan
    Ok I Just Want To Start Off By Saying I Think Zack Is A Total Sweetheart. They Always Show The Bad Stuff On Tv.he Even Told Amy That (im Afraid Of How Im Portraid On Tv). I Do Believe He Was Abandoned By His Mom And That He Has Serious Problems With Ppl Leaving Him Espeacilly Girls. He Made A Comment To Amy About Him Not Wanting To Start Something With Her If She's Going To Move To La. And I Thought Well How Would That Make A Difference Your On Reality Tv.turns Out That They Are Both From The Same Town And So Is Beau. I Thought That Was A Little Odd. And I Do Think He Geunually Cares For Her, But He's Just Afraid.well I Know A Lot Of U Guys Hate Zack So I Just Want To Say Pay Close Attention Next Week At All The Little Things He Does And You'll See That He's Not That Bad, But The Show Always Shows The Downfalls Of One. Look At Russel On The Bachlorette They Made Him Be The Ass Of The Group. Just A Thought.and I For One Do Not Want To See His Sexy Self Go.
    I agree with everything you just said. Being abanddoned can hurt pretty bad. But he still shouldn't act like such a bastard on camera! Or worse,
    be such a bastard!

To me, Zack seems to be softening a bit. Probably because of Amy. I think they make a cute couple too. He gains points for me!

If he didn't have his issues, he'd be dead right now, when I smack him on his good spot!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by Delia

Oh, Yellow Apple, I dunno what I'd do without you here.
    Uh... my guess is you'd do the same thing you're doing now.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Rock Star
    crapfest?!?!?

I LOVE IT! Crapfest is the PERFECT description. Also quite appropos that the name "crapfest" was coined on Zack's thread. hee!
    di

FORT Newbie
    Hi I Think Zack is the sexiest guy alive damn!!! da guy lookz good mmmm Good lol

Quote Originally Posted by zackzlilbaby
    Hi I Think Zack is the sexiest guy alive damn!!! da guy lookz good mmmm Good lol
    :stupid yupp. i agree.

FORT Newbie
    delia i like the way u think....i cant wait for the next episode. i really hope zack doesnt go tho b/c im really starting to like him a lot. and if he goes then we only have alex and beau to drule over.haha

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Uh... my guess is you'd do the same thing you're doing now.
    Shut up!

just kidding...

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by Delia
    Shut up!

just kidding...
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by zackfan
    Ok I Just Want To Start Off By Saying I Think Zack Is A Total Sweetheart. They Always Show The Bad Stuff On Tv...... And I Do Think He Geunually Cares For Her, But He's Just Afraid.well I Know A Lot Of U Guys Hate Zack So I Just Want To Say Pay Close Attention Next Week At All The Little Things He Does And You'll See That He's Not That Bad, Just A Thought.and I For One Do Not Want To See His Sexy Self Go.
    As a fellow ProZack, I have to say that, in the words of a C&W song, Zack is "easy on the eyes, hard on the heart", especially Amy's. But I find it hard to believe anyone actually hates Zack; he's too childlike for that. And his outbursts are genuine, unlike Toni's (Acting!!). He's full of bluster as is evidenced by his weird (weird but sweet cause they're his) facial ticks whenever he's nervous. Were he really confident he wouldn't be nervous. He first showed them the night Amy came back from the shopping trip and went to him last. And the other night during the live satalite feeds, he showed a different involuntary grimace when he was asking the new guy about having abs.
    For Zack's sake, he needs to smarten up (grow up) at least a bit; otherwise he's going to be very unhappy in the years to come. And he may hate himself when he gets to see these shows after he's out.

+ Reply to Thread