+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Zack

Zack is definetly the pick of this bunch, though a poor bunch it is. Except for him, they are all semi-good looking and look as though they were stamped from the same mold (big steroid muscles with little definition and only the major muscles represented).
    Zack has by far the best face (I can't belive he's 24 with a baby face like that). His body is sexy but somewhat lumpish but so are the others (like football players').
    He was right to be disappointed, though he did act churlishly towards his date. What he didn't realize is that he had two factors working against him: 1. young women don't wish to appear sl**ish and so repress their sexual desires , and 2. women are hyper-sensitive to a man's social standing ie. what the other guys think of him. That's why a woman will pick a 55 year old, balding, pot-bellied, loutish Vice President of a major corporation over a young, attractive, sweet sanitary worker.

Yuk! I do not like this guy. What a baby.

Why don't i believe you people? Do you need glasses or what? He has gorgeous skin texture and a baby face attached to a chunky body with a big, muscular belly. What I'm trying to say it: he's babealious.

lol_its_fun
    Zack is a big guy with small brain.

I'm hoping to see more of Zack and Amy this week.
    I thought it was strange that she picked him again, they just didn't appear to have clicked at all.
    I'd like to know what's going on there.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Sometimes I am attracted to Zack, sometimes not (physically speaking). The one major turn-off about him is his attitude. He opens his mouth and stupid stuff comes spewing out. I agree with fluff...it will be interesting to see more of him and Amy. She is obviously seeing something that we haven't been able to yet.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

I liked him a lot better this week than last week.

I agree that attitude can really enhance sexynest (is that a word?). WHAT I don't agree with, is that that attitude has to be a positive one. Jack Noseworthy in the Aeorosmith video "Always" it the classic case in point. A little P***k, which is what both Jack's character and Zack are, can be VERY sexy. Good guys can be sexy too, but let's not limit ourselves. It's like Zack's physique; it's kinda chunky. Those are the genes he was born with. He's no Marky Mark. He'll never be. He may not have won the genec race but he's definetly placed.

I find Zack too petulant to be sexy, that and the fact I think he looks very young.

He doesn't appear to be all that interested in Amy, yet when she came back from the joint date and went to the other guys for hugs and kisses first he wasn't happy.

I don't know if that is because he likes her or just because he felt that she was "dissin" him.
    "That's Numberwang!"

JR.
    I would go with the latter Fluff. After all, he did let us know that he's better looking than the other guys

+ Reply to Thread