+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 65 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Zack

FORT Newbie
    I agree with you that he shouldn't be treating anyone like that. but everyone has their moments. he's just had alot of them. I geuss i perfer to see the best in ppl. so im sticking by my man. oh and i hope he doesnt keep treating beau like that b/c i luv beau and i dont want to see beau go. But im willing to bet that zack,beau,amy,and toni are the top four.So dont be lookin for him to go soon.

Ok...Zack is just making me laugh now. I used to dislike him, but I am starting to think that he is playing the game and playing up the camera.

When he was complaining about Toni acting like an immature 30-year old (Toni, 29? or even 30? HA!), I was laughing my tush off. He made such an astute observation. When he was talking with Amy later on in their room, he brought Toni up again. He pointed out that she was an actress. Nothing like hitting the nail on the head Zack! But I also think that he is just as much of an actor as she is...

I loved when Keith chose Zack to give him the tour of the hotel. I am paraphrasing here, but Zack asked Keith if they were making out to be an a@* on tv and Keith said "Pretty much, yeah". That leads me to believe that our little Pro-Zack is doing this all on purpose.

Now, I still don't feel bad for the guy, because much of what he says and does is hurtful towards others, especially Amy. And his little speech to Beau was extremely hypocritical, imo. But he is earning brownie points with me.

I would like to crown him the of PU, along side Toni as the ! These two are the main reasons why I am hooked on this show and I can't wait to see what crap comes flying out of their mouths next week!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    All I have to say now is, if Zack is trying to be an ass for the cameras, he's doing a good job of it.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    All I have to say now is, if Zack is trying to be an ass for the cameras, he's doing a good job of it.
    :stupid . LoL. an absolutely great job if you ask me. Looks like Tonis gona have some competition.

FORT Newbie
    But her and Zack are so enteraining. It would probably be boring if they were'nt on the show.

Rock Star
    They are the JR Ewings of PH. We love to hate them. If they both got booted tomorrow, the show would not be as much fun to watch.
    di

Quote Originally Posted by luna_chicago
    They are the JR Ewings of PH. We love to hate them. If they both got booted tomorrow, the show would not be as much fun to watch.
    Thats true. I dont think i would watch the show anymore if Toni or Zack got off the show. They're the ones that create most of the drama and it'll be boring if they're gone.

Quote Originally Posted by xkissluvx
    Thats true. I dont think i would watch the show anymore if Toni or Zack got off the show. They're the ones that create most of the drama and it'll be boring if they're gone.
    I would be if Toni and Zack were to leave. But I would still watch, because I am addicted to this crapfest!!!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    I would be if Toni and Zack were to leave. But I would still watch, because I am addicted to this crapfest!!!
    I would cry too! But I'll probably just watch the last episode to see who wins! .

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by xkissluvx
    :stupid . LoL. an absolutely great job if you ask me. Looks like Tonis gona have some competition.
    :fight

Just who will emerge as Paradise Hotel's Undisputed Drama

And yes, I know that's a queen but picture a king with long hair (or maybe Zack when his hair is not gelled).
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread