+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Zack

Zack Is Abusive

I have been watching the show from the very beginning and I think that Zack has an abusive personality. Zack and Amy's relationship is a classic beginning of an abusive relationship. The producers need to do something about it. I would like to see him leave next.

Quote Originally Posted by BravoFan
    Zack is his own worst enemy.

At times I feel sorry for him (sort of) and at times I think he needs a good spanking.
    Well, it wasn't exactly The Gunfight at the OK Correl, but it was 21st century version of it. The abs showdown. Part of what Bill Mahr (Politically Incorrect) calls the "feminization of America".
    As for the spanking, you're right BravoFan and may I be the first to volenteer for that

Quote Originally Posted by brianna767676
    I have been watching the show from the very beginning and I think that Zack has an abusive personality. Zack and Amy's relationship is a classic beginning of an abusive relationship. The producers need to do something about it. I would like to see him leave next.
    Okay that is going a little far...i think yeah Zack can have an attitude but who doesnt, personally i think toni is meaner than him, shes crazy. But yeah he can be rude but we only see 2 hours a week with him in it so im sure they dont show all his good moments they show the ones that will keep people watching, so to say he is going to abuse a women, is going a little overboard .Controversy keeps people watching. anyways im getting nervous Zack may go next week! :mad: hes my favorite. i think hes so friggen cool and i love his personality, he would be a challenge to be with, but no doubt would he be my pick of guys! And with everyone sayin oh now Keith is the best lookin guy...oh please! Zack(personally i think hes the hottest), Beau, and Alex are all far better looking than this "model" even though Keith seems likes a nice guy! anyways if zack leave he can come room with me. jk *meg*

Brianna - I agree with you. I used to be with an abusive man & it started with constantly cutting me down to lower my self-esteem & playing mind games.

Zackfan - I'm sorry that you can't see this assclown for what he is.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Zack is one of the biggest hypocrites I've ever seen. He had the nerve to say that Beau was an attention whore when we've all seen his sob stories about being left in the grocery store and how no one wants to get to know him. I can't believe no one else called him on that, either (though the "in group" would never do that since they want their happy family to stay intact as long as possible). But Zack, buddy, I think I know why no one wants to get to know you.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

I really think Zack takes the cake for biggest moron. This guy plays such games with Amy and she has no idea. I love when they were in the room together and he told her "she doesn't show that she is interested in him" so letting him walk all over her must mean she likes to be a carpet. I really think Keith said it when he said "I think these people have been here too long". They are all really banana's!! Such highschool B.S and Zack and Amy are the king and queen of the school. I can't wait til next week I really hope Zack gets taken off the show, it is too funny how he feels like he is sitting pretty when actually Keith is already talking about axing him.
    ~Ally~

Check out ParadiseonFox.com

I was checking out the paradiseonfox.com website and there is an option for Subscription Video and it lets you watch a free preview. The funniest thing I saw was the pre-interview with Zack and this is before the show even started, he is talking about his favorite movie staring Arnold Swartzinagger (can't spell) called "Pumping Up" or "Pumping Iron" and how karismastic Arnold is and how he watched it all the time. I thought I was going to cry. It also showed Kristin talking about how she got a fake rack before the show started and how she thinks fake boobs are just so beautiful. Ok Kristin now we know why you hang out with Zack you are just as shallow.
    ~Ally~

OMG, I might have to view that! Too funny!

FORT Newbie
    Ok I Just Want To Start Off By Saying I Think Zack Is A Total Sweetheart. They Always Show The Bad Stuff On Tv.he Even Told Amy That (im Afraid Of How Im Portraid On Tv). I Do Believe He Was Abandoned By His Mom And That He Has Serious Problems With Ppl Leaving Him Espeacilly Girls. He Made A Comment To Amy About Him Not Wanting To Start Something With Her If She's Going To Move To La. And I Thought Well How Would That Make A Difference Your On Reality Tv.turns Out That They Are Both From The Same Town And So Is Beau. I Thought That Was A Little Odd. And I Do Think He Geunually Cares For Her, But He's Just Afraid.well I Know A Lot Of U Guys Hate Zack So I Just Want To Say Pay Close Attention Next Week At All The Little Things He Does And You'll See That He's Not That Bad, But The Show Always Shows The Downfalls Of One. Look At Russel On The Bachlorette They Made Him Be The Ass Of The Group. Just A Thought.and I For One Do Not Want To See His Sexy Self Go.

Well you can believe what you want, but he's a headcase IMO & in the opinion of pretty much everyone else on here. And please, if you will, explain how any of this justifies they hateful way he treats potential new guy guests & the way he has started to treat Beau.

+ Reply to Thread