+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 65 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Zack

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by Delia
    Wait...this is Zack thread? UGH! Hate me!
    Don't worry about it.

I think you're right about Tara, though. I don't like her either. Her whole "I'm the hottest chick here" attitude is just... ugh. Then she's a lying backstabber as well.

I'm glad they picked the model dude. Did you see the look of panic on Zack's face when the girls picked him? Looks like Zack may not be the "best-looking guy" in Paradise anymore.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Zack is his own worst enemy.

At times I feel sorry for him (sort of) and at times I think he needs a good spanking.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Rock Star
    I think it's been fairly easy for the original guys at PH. They sent Matt home after one week and have had Dave to contend with, who (with all due respect), can't compete in the looks category. Now Zack and the others will have to contend with this new guy who has abs that can match Zackie's. I thought it was pretty rude when the original guys were laughing b/c the girls were nervous and scheming - looks like the tables have turned! woo hoo!
    di

I am not a big Zack fan and there was a time I wished that he would go but the entertainment value with him there is priceless.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

Did anyone catch the heartbroken look on Zack's face when Amy picked Alex as her roommate?I about died laughing....now all Amy needs to do is make out with the new guy in front of Zack.....
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty Babe
    Did anyone catch the heartbroken look on Zack's face when Amy picked Alex as her roommate?I about died laughing....now all Amy needs to do is make out with the new guy in front of Zack.....

That would be the best!!!!
    But then we would have to listen to him whine about how he is still the best looking and he should have all the women....oh wait... we have already heard that!!!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by angel207

That would be the best!!!!
    But then we would have to listen to him whine about how he is still the best looking and he should have all the women....oh wait... we have already heard that!!!
    Between Zack and Model Boy's flexing their abs, mirrors will be hard to come by in the Hotel now.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Don't worry about it.

I think you're right about Tara, though. I don't like her either. Her whole "I'm the hottest chick here" attitude is just... ugh. Then she's a lying backstabber as well.
    Awwwwww...thanks.

The look on Zack 's face when Amy picked Alex? Priceless!

However, I wonder why he would look so heartbroken if he isn't attracted
    to her...hmmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by luna_chicago
    I think it's been fairly easy for the original guys at PH. They sent Matt home after one week and have had Dave to contend with, who (with all due respect), can't compete in the looks category. Now Zack and the others will have to contend with this new guy who has abs that can match Zackie's. I thought it was pretty rude when the original guys were laughing b/c the girls were nervous and scheming - looks like the tables have turned! woo hoo!
    Totally agree with you luna!! A taste of their own medicine, if you will. I am getting kinda bored of Zack and Dave, it is the same thing every episode with them. I am worried that the original four (Alex, Beau, Scott and Zack) will be staying after next week though...
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Quote Originally Posted by Delia
    Awwwwww...thanks.

The look on Zack 's face when Amy picked Alex? Priceless!

However, I wonder why he would look so heartbroken if he isn't attracted
    to her...hmmmm...
    EXACTLY!! But Amy does the same thing. When Tara was talking with Zack...she was acting just as immature. I have totally written of both of these guests. They deserve eachother!!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

+ Reply to Thread