+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 65 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Zack

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar
    Zack + Therapy. Sounds like the best weekly combination to me.

Skipper
    Now Zack + Amanda sounds good to me (Amanda the Drama Queen and Zack the Drama King) And the only reason that Amy doesn't want to get to know Zack is because somehow Mr. Zack here will turn their little convastation into a fight, or else she thinks that their nothing to know about him expect the fact that he a little boy fill up with JEALOUSLY. And Zack even mention to Andon on day one that he rather be with another person.

Well I at least agreed with Zack when Dave said he valued his own intelligence. What a rude statement. And to make it right in front of Zack. Everyone knows, or should know by now, that Zack is the buffest, sexiest, most skilled in debate, AND most intelligent of the hotel guests. And for Dave to comment on his own intelligence withoug first acknowledging Zack's superior IQ first was the height of rudeness. It's on Cus.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by lostfann
    Well I at least agreed with Zack when Dave said he valued his own intelligence. What a rude statement. And to make it right in front of Zack. Everyone knows, or should know by now, that Zack is the buffest, sexiest, most skilled in debate, AND most intelligent of the hotel guests. And for Dave to comment on his own intelligence withoug first acknowledging Zack's superior IQ first was the height of rudeness. It's on Cus.

But I'm surprised Zack has enough intelligence to be offended by that comment. Whenever he's not crying about his rough childhood or telling everyone how great he is, he just stares blankly into space.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Zack was made out by the show to look agressive, I'm sure there is much more to who he is that the show didn't feel the need to show on TV. That one part when he freaked at Amy about his childhood and who he was, he probably DID have a reason, but the show made him look like a tempermental psycho! It is just reality tv, don't judge the people, judge the characters the show makes them out to be.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by chillinchicka
    Zack was made out by the show to look agressive, I'm sure there is much more to who he is that the show didn't feel the need to show on TV. That one part when he freaked at Amy about his childhood and who he was, he probably DID have a reason, but the show made him look like a tempermental psycho! It is just reality tv, don't judge the people, judge the characters the show makes them out to be.
    That's a good point, and I posted earlier in this thread about that. We only see what the producers want us to see for the two hours a week that the show is on TV. Zack and Dave may be nice guys, but the show makes them look like an egotistical jerk and an obnoxious dork, respectively.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Wow!! I just started to watch this show last week and I must say I'm quite confused about Zack! I've read all the posts here and I agree that they must be doing editing because that guy is over the top! But when I watched the "live" segment tonight, he was just showing his abs and talking nonsense! He's not boring, that's for sure!

I don't know how I feel about Zack anymore...I've only always felt sorry for him...but...ugh...

I don't like Tara. Ok, first of all, she bonds with bitchy Amanda...then she backstabs her in the back..,enen though she's most attracted to Beau...I hate this bitch! Hate her!

Wait...this is Zack thread? UGH! Hate me!

+ Reply to Thread