+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Zack

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    I am going to play devil's advocate here
    What if the majority of us Zack bashers are wrong? What if Amy is right? We are only shown about 100 minutes each week that is edited from hundreds of hours of footage. What if they have been editing Zack to look like a macho, insensitive, egotistical, muscle-head because they want him to fit the character??
    My dad and I had that discussion last week. He made the comment that Zack might actually be a decent guy, but they just never show him being anything other than an ass. I agreed, but said that it's probably unlikely.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    My dad and I had that discussion last week. He made the comment that Zack might actually be a decent guy, but they just never show him being anything other than an ass. I agreed, but said that it's probably unlikely.
    Sure, there's got to be more to Zack than what they are showing us. But he has adequately demonstrated his ass side enough to give the editors something to work with. As it has been said many times since this whole reality-television madness started - "you can't edit in a bad personality".
    Plus, carrying on and on about how you are so much better-looking than everyone else is a HUGE turn-off to me.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Sure he's a decent guy! Just ask him! I am quite sure he'll tell you so whether you want him to or not!

The only good thing about Zack getting to look at him... all bronze and no brains... haha.
    If you love someone set them free. If they do not come back - call em up when your drunk!!! Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by XChrissyX
    The only good thing about Zack getting to look at him... all bronze and no brains... haha.

I agree 110%!!! I hope he doesn't last much longer. I did not sign up for a Soap!

Did anyone else catch the look on Zach's face when the new girl didn't mention his name among the hotties she'd like to bunk up with? The camera panned to Dave's disappointed face and Zach's. good stuff.

Ok, frankly, I hate guys who have good looks, but snobby personalities. But I think there's more to Zack than a bastarish attitude.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    At least we didn't have to listen to another Zack sob story last night. I don't know if that was a conscious decision from Zack or if it was edited out by the producers, but I thought it a nice surprise.

Did anyone else catch the look on Zach's face when the new girl didn't mention his name among the hotties she'd like to bunk up with? The camera panned to Dave's disappointed face and Zach's. good stuff.
    That was good stuff, I'll have to agree. Classic Zack.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by realitynut
    I did! I have noticed a few times in the past and during last night's episode that when Zack doesn't know that the camera is on him, he has this blank look on his face. His eyes are open wide and they look totally empty inside...
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Of course, it's not only attractive people who can be B*****ds. Sometimes shy, unattractive people are holding back; presenting a mild front while seething inside. When they let their true selves come out, it's an aggressive nasty personality we see. Witness Dave when he first came on and was drinking too much. What is truly appealing, is a physically attractive, emotionally and socially intelligent person, with a good moral character; (darn, I think I just described Courtland from the first Lost ON NBC, or, and time will tell, Justin from BB4). Then we can admire that person without reserve and without envy in the same way as we can admire a Tiger Woods tee shot or a finely turned phrase ala Bill Bryson.

+ Reply to Thread