+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 65 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: Zack

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    Yep, but I think Delia meant what does a pec have to do with apples. If so Delia, I think Maji was using it in the "Peter Piper picked a peck of apples" way.

But I'm glad to hear that YA grew them himself; the thought of pec implants is just sad.
    Oh yeah... I didn't think of it that way.

Well, if they are implants, I'll never tell.

Oh wait, I just did.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

I was on the AOL message boards this morning(smacking myself upside the head for that serious lack of judgement)and there are about a thousand girls saying Amy is the luckiest girl in creation to have Zack's attentions.I laughed myself silly.......he isn't that cute and no guy is worth that much suffering,no matter how cute people think he is.If Tom Cruise were as incredibly screwed up as Zack is,I doubt even I would find him attractive anymore!I just don't get it at all.
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

i think that zack would be much better if he wasn't such an [mod edit] to everyone. he's got a good Bod, i'll give him that much
    Last edited by Amanda; 02-20-2006 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Salty Babe
    I was on the AOL message boards this morning(smacking myself upside the head for that serious lack of judgement)and there are about a thousand girls saying Amy is the luckiest girl in creation to have Zack's attentions.I laughed myself silly.......he isn't that cute and no guy is worth that much suffering,no matter how cute people think he is.If Tom Cruise were as incredibly screwed up as Zack is,I doubt even I would find him attractive anymore!I just don't get it at all.
    I think I get it. I bet most of those girls are between the ages of 12 and 21. At that age, let's face it, all you care about is looks. I saw it all the time in junior high and high school. Plenty of girls/guys put up with their loser boyfriends/girlfriends just because they were "hot".

That is the truth Apple...I sincerely hope I wasn't that fatuous when I was Zack's age but I have a horrible feeling I may have been.....but one thing is for sure,pretty boys haved NEVER done a damn thing for me,even then
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    Yep, but I think Delia meant what does a pec have to do with apples. If so Delia, I think Maji was using it in the "Peter Piper picked a peck of apples" way.
    And to add to that...I thought she was referring to "pectin". What a geek I am.

pec·tin n.
    Any of a group of water-soluble colloidal carbohydrates of high molecular weight found in ripe fruits, such as apples, plums, and grapefruit, and used to jell various foods, drugs, and cosmetics.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    I think I get it. I bet most of those girls are between the ages of 12 and 21. At that age, let's face it, all you care about is looks. I saw it all the time in junior high and high school. Plenty of girls/guys put up with their loser boyfriends/girlfriends just because they were "hot".
    Okay your right im between 12 and 21. Im 18. But you cant describe everyone between the ages of 12-21 as the same. Lets face it looks are important to an degree, most people would like to be physically attracted to the person they are with. But looks are not all that matters.I said i like alot about Zack and its not just because of how he looks,because personally i think Beau is the perfect looking guy, but Zack is good looking! and i do like his attitude, unlike Amy, if he said something to me that i didnt agree with or i felt was undeserved i would say something right back to him. Im a straight up person or to some a pain in the ass but i say whats on my mind and im opinionated and i like Zack because he is very opinionated and i think he would a challanging guy to be with but i always like a good challange. So dont say all 12-21 yr olds are about 1 and 1 thing only, some are some are not and im not, if i dont like his personality and hes too much to handle no matter what he looks like hes done with.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    I'm seeing alot of that, too. IMO, it's really stupid to put up with some ditz and date them just because they are "hot", but I know it happens all the time. During the middle school, high school, and college, image is usually more important than attitude. Sad, but true.

Quote Originally Posted by Salty Babe
    That is the truth Apple...I sincerely hope I wasn't that fatuous when I was Zack's age but I have a horrible feeling I may have been.....but one thing is for sure,pretty boys haved NEVER done a damn thing for me,even then
    Oh, I was the same way too. I chased all the "hot" girls around like a lost puppy dog, and probably passed over a few better girls that weren't as attractive but had much better personalities. But such is the nature of adolescence, I guess.

Okay your right im between 12 and 21. Im 18. But you cant describe everyone between the ages of 12-21 as the same. Lets face it looks are important to an degree, most people would like to be physically attracted to the person they are with. But looks are not all that matters.I said i like alot about Zack and its not just because of how he looks,because personally i think Beau is the perfect looking guy, but Zack is good looking! and i do like his attitude, unlike Amy, if he said something to me that i didnt agree with or i felt was undeserved i would say something right back to him. Im a straight up person or to some a pain in the ass but i say whats on my mind and im opinionated and i like Zack because he is very opinionated and i think he would a challanging guy to be with but i always like a good challange. So dont say all 12-21 yr olds are about 1 and 1 thing only, some are some are not and im not, if i dont like his personality and hes too much to handle no matter what he looks like hes done with.
    I agree with you about looks being important. I know I wouldn't want to be with a girl I couldn't stand to look at. But to me, looks only get you so far. I might notice a girl because she's pretty, but then if I talk to her and she has no personality or is totally stuck on herself, that's just as much of a turn-off as if she was ugly. On the other hand, I might meet a girl who is "kinda cute" physically, but she has intelligence and a sense of humor and isn't full of herself, and that "kinda cute" can turn into "pretty". You have to look at the whole package.

And there's nothing wrong with speaking your mind. One of my biggest weaknesses is that I often don't do so, too worried about what other people will say or think of me if I do. You've learned that lesson a lot earlier in life than I did, and that's something to be proud of, I think. And at least you seem to have the good sense to dump a jerk, something many girls (even ones my age) still haven't learned.

IMO, it's really stupid to put up with some ditz and date them just because they are "hot", but I know it happens all the time. During the middle school, high school, and college, image is usually more important than attitude. Sad, but true.
    And some people still think image is everything throughout their lives. They're just like all those couples in high school that were only together for popularity reasons.

I am going to play devil's advocate here
    What if the majority of us Zack bashers are wrong? What if Amy is right? We are only shown about 100 minutes each week that is edited from hundreds of hours of footage. What if they have been editing Zack to look like a macho, insensitive, egotistical, muscle-head because they want him to fit the character??
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

+ Reply to Thread