+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 65 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: Zack

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyZackFanLol
    zack is eaisly my favorite person on the show and i love everything about him , his looks, and personality, temper and all.
    I've only seen the one show, but my assessment of Zack is that he's a dull and dim pretty boy who's never even considered developing a personality because he can typically get what he wants with just his looks. The temper is a childish reaction to those occasions when somebody else pushes back. I don't like that kind of person at all.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!

Paulie is not only a great recapper and knows my online crush Wayner personally...he's SMART, TOO!!!!!!!!!!
    ~*~ Maji *~

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    What everyone else said. Zack just reminds me of all those jocks in high school who go on to become frat boys in college. Throw in a twist of "angry guy" and "perpetual victim" and that's the basic Zack package.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyZackFanLol
    DarkSlateBlue
    Yo! whats up? shockin that theres a Zack fan huh? its all good i got his back.lol First of all yall be hatin. I mean yall cant really think he is ugly. hes freakin gorgeous. and yall be sayin hes an ass for dawgin people, but then you have a bunch of yas who crack on his family situation whatever it may be and whatnot. but yall aint asses? very sensable isnt it. No. anyways get it out of you minds that everyone is a fairy tale character skipping through fields of flowers picking daisies and singing show tunes. i like his personality alot, he says whats on his mind and if he doesnt like something or someone he mentions it. So what!why should he hold back whats on his mind? I know he has a temper but its all good. its not like he hit anyone, hes just speakin his thoughts! i think hed be an ass if he kept his personality undercover just cuz alotta people dont like how straight up he is anyways zack is eaisly my favorite person on the show and i love everything about him , his looks, and personality, temper and all. Just thought it would be nice if someone showed him some lovin up in here! So peace out!
    Well, I only feel sorry for him. Nothing more. So far, he's been nothing but a bastard...the way he treats people...I just hope he'll come to his senses 'cuz I really like that body...

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MajiH

Paulie is not only a great recapper and knows my online crush Wayner personally...he's SMART, TOO!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm MajiH's online crush?

I don't think I've been this excited since that time one of the cheerleaders in high school winked at me.

MajiH, please don't tell me later "I didn't mean to type that; I just had something in my eye." It'll bring back too many painful memories.

Quote Originally Posted by psycguy

And lostfann, I'm sorry if you thought I was unfairly slagging on you as a fan of this guy, I didn't single anyone out for being a Pro-Zach Paradise hotel watcher, but I don't understand what his "fans" or Amy sees in this guy. Yes he has good looks - but a piece of crap wrapped in a pretty package is still a piece of crap.
    I didn't think you were unfairly slagging on me in particular or unfairly slagging period. I was just surprised John let it slide; I kinda think his cup runneth over right now with TAR and BB4 starting. And Thank You Psycguy; finally someone from the other camp who at least acknowledges Zach's physical attractiveness, however quardedly. And even a Pro-Zach (I'll adopt that label proudly) like me can, quardedly, critisize Zach's behaviour, as being, less than stellar.

Can't we all just get along? LOL Things would be pretty boring if we could. But perhaps we could all agree on one thing: It's a Wonderful Time to be a Reality TV Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wayner

I don't think I've been this excited since that time one of the cheerleaders in high school winked at me.

MajiH, please don't tell me later "I didn't mean to type that; I just had something in my eye." It'll bring back too many painful memories.

Awwwwwwwww...man, that was priceless.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayner

Paulie is a tattletailer.
    ~*~ Maji *~

Awwwwww...how sweet...

lol_its_fun
    Zach should be the guest of Dr.Phil, not Paradise Hotel.

+ Reply to Thread