+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Zack

[QUOTE=psycguy]I could go on with a long post about why Zach is an idiot but if you've been watching the show and can't see it yet (as there appears to be a few Zach fans here or Pro-Zachs if you will) then you must have Amy-eyes.

I hadn't realized we were allowed to slag other posters; funny how big John hasn't edited your post. That aside, all I can say about Zach's performance the other night is "Wow!" That was too much, even for me.
    But if you're watching the show, and can't see that Zach is a VERY PHYSICALLY ATTRACTIVE idiot, then I think you protest too much.

DarkSlateBlue
    Yo! whats up? shockin that theres a Zack fan huh? its all good i got his back.lol First of all yall be hatin. I mean yall cant really think he is ugly. hes freakin gorgeous. and yall be sayin hes an ass for dawgin people, but then you have a bunch of yas who crack on his family situation whatever it may be and whatnot. but yall aint asses? very sensable isnt it. No. anyways get it out of you minds that everyone is a fairy tale character skipping through fields of flowers picking daisies and singing show tunes. i like his personality alot, he says whats on his mind and if he doesnt like something or someone he mentions it. So what!why should he hold back whats on his mind? I know he has a temper but its all good. its not like he hit anyone, hes just speakin his thoughts! i think hed be an ass if he kept his personality undercover just cuz alotta people dont like how straight up he is anyways zack is eaisly my favorite person on the show and i love everything about him , his looks, and personality, temper and all. Just thought it would be nice if someone showed him some lovin up in here! So peace out!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyZackFanLol
    DarkSlateBlue
    Yo! whats up? shockin that theres a Zack fan huh? its all good i got his back.lol First of all yall be hatin. I mean yall cant really think he is ugly. hes freakin gorgeous. and yall be sayin hes an ass for dawgin people, but then you have a bunch of yas who crack on his family situation whatever it may be and whatnot. but yall aint asses? very sensable isnt it. No. anyways get it out of you minds that everyone is a fairy tale character skipping through fields of flowers picking daisies and singing show tunes. i like his personality alot, he says whats on his mind and if he doesnt like something or someone he mentions it. So what!why should he hold back whats on his mind? I know he has a temper but its all good. its not like he hit anyone, hes just speakin his thoughts! i think hed be an ass if he kept his personality undercover just cuz alotta people dont like how straight up he is anyways zack is eaisly my favorite person on the show and i love everything about him , his looks, and personality, temper and all. Just thought it would be nice if someone showed him some lovin up in here! So peace out!
    This just goes to prove that everyone, even the most evil person ever, has a fan somewhere.

And no, I don't mean Zack is the most evil person ever. It's not like he's killed anyone or something like that..... yet.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Shocking that there is a Zach fan?? Heck, no. I ran into a ton of them pandering next to the freeway today. It's all good.

Ph.D. Pending
    Zach certainly does say what is on his mind - it would just be nice if it made sense once in a while. This guy is very delusional and not having an ideal family situation is no excuse for his rotten behaviour. And he is not straight up - he is just a huge hypocrite - he wants his freedom to flirt, kiss, hook-up with whoever he pleases but God forbid Amy talk or look at someone else and he's all - What about me, you don't know me, you don't know me.

And lostfann, I'm sorry if you thought I was unfairly slagging on you as a fan of this guy, I didn't single anyone out for being a Pro-Zach Paradise hotel watcher, but I don't understand what his "fans" or Amy sees in this guy. Yes he has good looks - but a piece of crap wrapped in a pretty package is still a piece of crap.

FORT Newbie

Zack

People what are you talking about Zack has been misunderstood from the beggining, number one hes gorgeous, number two he deserves a chance, and number three its true no one took the time to take him aside and get to knwo him better they all just asumed things and the girls only took an interest in him because hes hot. You gyuys judge him in a bad way because of his attitude and the way he acted, but see he has this image of being tough, yes hes tough meaning punch and kick but menatlly hes string but he has a sensative sude as well and we saw it the other night when he opened up, he did that because they took the time to listen and to find out about him, only then duid he open up. He for sure does'nt need crap no on knows what hes been threw alot fo people judge other peolpe with out knowing what that person has gone threw and what people say can hurt that person even more. He needed to be knwon and understood, thats all, in the end you'll see hes an amazing guy you can love.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedude25
    He needed to be knwon and understood, thats all, in the end you'll see hes an amazing guy you can love.
    Um....not. At least not here in sunny Colorado.

No one has made an effort to get to know him? Who could possibly find the time? Every other word out of his mouth is "I'm so great".

"Hey, Zack. Where did you go to school?"

"Well, I (I'm) went to (sooooooooo) school (great) at a.....hey, did I tell you all how f'ing marvelous I am today? I did? Oh, well I am."

Please. I've known many a person who've had a hard knock in life. Forturnate for them, they seem to have not recieved those knocks IN THE HEAD like Zack has.

Maji! You never fail to make me laugh.

Zack is the kind of guy, that once people ask him about himself, will dismiss it as not being sincere or genuine.

I really hope he's gone next.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    Um....not. At least not here in sunny Colorado.

No one has made an effort to get to know him? Who could possibly find the time? Every other word out of his mouth is "I'm so great".

"Hey, Zack. Where did you go to school?"

"Well, I (I'm) went to (sooooooooo) school (great) at a.....hey, did I tell you all how f'ing marvelous I am today? I did? Oh, well I am."

Please. I've known many a person who've had a hard knock in life. Forturnate for them, they seem to have not recieved those knocks IN THE HEAD like Zack has.

Zack has some mental issues that he needs to take care of, definetly. But, he makes for some amazingly dramatic tv, so I can't complain too much.

Zack comes across as an unpleasant person to me.
    He is a snot whenever a new guy comes in to the hotel and he appears to have no sense of humour whatsoever.
    I don't see him making any real effort to get to know anyone else.
    It's all about him thought isn't it?
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread