+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 65 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: Zack

Ph.D. Pending
    I could go on with a long post about why Zach is an idiot but if you've been watching the show and can't see it yet (as there appears to be a few Zach fans here or Pro-Zachs if you will) then you must have Amy-eyes.

To steal a line from Ralphie of Last comic standing - Zach is such a tool he should have Mastercraft written across his forehead.

Pro-Zachs!!!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Quote Originally Posted by psycguy
    To steal a line from Ralphie of Last comic standing - Zach is such a tool he should have Mastercraft written across his forehead.
    I totally forgot about that line. Damn is Ralphie funny or what?? He could teach Zack a thing or two.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

I like him...I know you all think i'm crazy 'n maybe I am. But I do. He does not have any right to treat people the way he does, but he has every right to feel what he feels. I mean, c'mon his mom left him in a grcery store! His parents fought all the time! His grandmother died! Maybe the reason I'm attracted to him is because I've been hurt a lot too.

Delia, I've been hurt a lot too. I'm 24 too. I'm not SLIGHTLY attracted to this pompous ass.

Yeah...well, sometimes you just gotta dig a lil deeper...

Ph.D. Pending
    Zach might be fine if you watched the show with the sound muted (now there's an idea) but otherwise he constantly acts like a jerk. He hates for anyone else to have the attention of the girls, longs for the attention of the girls who aren't giving him attention while berating the one person who has shown an interest him. I think I would be more okay with him if it was just his out of control ego of wanting more attention but he is a total ass and has no respect for anyone else on the show but demands that others respect, no worship, him in all his glory. I mean how many people has he pulled aside to try and get to know?

After this guy couldn't get all the attention based on his looks (which I'm sure shocked him since in his own words he is the best looking one there) then couldn't get respect with his way cool debating skills (he does have part lawyer in him) he is now trying to get attention with his poor tales of woe.
    Which would be fine as well if a) it came up at appropriate times in conversation and b) he didn't use it as justification for being a total ass.

Can you tell this guy really annoys me?

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Didn't these contestants have to go through some sort of mental stableness screening process to get on the show?
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I'm with you psych guy.
    He expects more of others than he is willing to give in return.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Zack was complaining that noone took the time to get to know the real him. But has he done the same? Or for that matter, has anyone got to know anyone on this show? We haven't been shown any deep conversations about people's lifes, except for Dave and a little for Charla (correct me if I am off base here).

I did, however, take great joy from the look on Zack's face when Mr. Travolta was telling everyone about the first show. He made a huge enemy out of Zack (good tv to come!!) for the Zack going back in and doing more push-ups comment!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

+ Reply to Thread