+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Melanie

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinPOOH
    Well, well...somebody came back for some more camera time or Scott time. That whole talk b/t her and Holly I thought was all crap, from what I've seen she was nice to Holly ofcourse to get a vote (which I knew one way or another the girls would of have to vote,cause the #s of guys was even). Just like how she said she'll go down to the level of being nice to Charla and Tara to stay...I'm not quite sure what her goal to be back on the show..But I think the main one is to be with Scott ofcourse I'm sure she wants to win also.
    I agree with this, but I think her choosing Holly was to show Scott she was not jealous. Me thinks it will back-fire.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I agree with this, but I think her choosing Holly was to show Scott she was not jealous. Me thinks it will back-fire.
    In a heart beat I think it would...She picked Melanie so Scott won't think she's jealous, Scott from what I've seen is interested in Mel on the romantic side more than he is with Holly...when it all comes down to who Scott wants to save I would have to say he would go with Mel for some odd reason. I definetly think Holly is getting screwed over with this big time. Amy and Des picked Mel cause they knew Kavita was on the barbie side, and Holly picked Mel to prove a point..It's a big hole she dug for herself. Hopefully for her sake she gotta start thinking a plan or in a matter of fact start thinking periode and stop being so stuck on Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinPOOH
    In a heart beat I think it would...She picked Melanie so Scott won't think she's jealous, Scott from what I've seen is interested in Mel on the romantic side more than he is with Holly...when it all comes down to who Scott wants to save I would have to say he would go with Mel for some odd reason. I definetly think Holly is getting screwed over with this big time. Amy and Des picked Mel cause they knew Kavita was on the barbie side, and Holly picked Mel to prove a point..It's a big hole she dug for herself. Hopefully for her sake she gotta start thinking a plan or in a matter of fact start thinking periode and stop being so stuck on Scott.
    Somehow I get the feeling that Holly sealed her fate the night she decided to play "pass the ice cube" with Alex and company. Scott didn't look too pleased and he's the only guy there that has mentioned to one or more of the girls about "showing class" or "looking classy". He obviously isn't into the sorority bimbo types.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Somehow I get the feeling that Holly sealed her fate the night she decided to play "pass the ice cube" with Alex and company. Scott didn't look too pleased and he's the only guy there that has mentioned to one or more of the girls about "showing class" or "looking classy". He obviously isn't into the sorority bimbo types.
    I noticed that on that night...he kinda just walked in and was like "whats going on?" and I didn't think he wanted to join the ice cube game either.

I;m unimpressed with Melanie so far.

She does seem to have small flashes of intelligence, but on the whole the fact that she is so in support of the originals, with really no reason to be bugs me.

She has no "safety net" there and as long as the Barbies can pick Keith and Dave Melanie seems likely to be the one booted.

I have no idea why Melanie tries to have a conversation with Amy and just sits there while Amy continually cuts her off.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    Melanie's grateful that Acmy and her silicone-boobs posse voted her on.

Did anyone notice the caboose on her? Toni should have been giving her tips on how to firm that up.
    *smooches*

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by fallsplendor
    Did anyone notice the caboose on her? Toni should have been giving her tips on how to firm that up.
    Eh, why? A man's gotta have something to grab back there.

Anyway, I'm with fluff. Not impressed with Mel so far.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

yup Fluff not that impressed with Mel either..kinda a hypocrit, pretending to be friends with the Barbies to be on the show and then talks trash how fake people are. She thinks she got a game plan I seriously do hope DKTC shuts her out.

FORT Newbie

screw melanie

DKCT is going to smash this girl... she is seriously like a feather on a scale. has absolutely no impact.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast