+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Melanie

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Who knows though YA, Tara may come back with "you were right there along with me" and I don't see you vowing undying love and devotion to him. Tara's got some spunk and she's not afraid to use it wisely. She was also smart enough to not fall prey to the BS the outcasts were serving her last week.
    Except for when she voted for Andon. I can't believe she was dumb enough to fall for his crap lines, unless she did it intentionally knowing that Holly would vote for Beau.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Except for when she voted for Andon. I can't believe she was dumb enough to fall for his crap lines, unless she did it intentionally knowing that Holly would vote for Beau.
    You're catching on. I am truly hoping that during the 2 hour finally we get to see some clips that would redeem some of the behavior patterns on this show. I would love to hear that this was all part of their big plan or that Dave/Keith clued them into what was going on outside the room (Charla you idiot!). Not to mention Tara's propensity to linger in the background to pick up tidbits of info when she can.

I agree with calhoun, Melanie is only back because Scott is still there.

Melanie looks like she will happily join the Originals alliance against the Barbies.
    Even though she hasn't been there for weeks, she is probably better poised to stay in the game than Des right now.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    You're catching on. I am truly hoping that during the 2 hour finally we get to see some clips that would redeem some of the behavior patterns on this show. I would love to hear that this was all part of their big plan or that Dave/Keith clued them into what was going on outside the room (Charla you idiot!). Not to mention Tara's propensity to linger in the background to pick up tidbits of info when she can.
    From what I have seen so far, I bet most of the two hours will be recaps of what's already happened. The "final vote" will be maybe the last 5 minutes.

This series is very heavy on the old falshback sequences.
    I can imagine the final show only having about 50% new footage.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I agree with calhoun, Melanie is only back because Scott is still there.

Melanie looks like she will happily join the Originals alliance against the Barbies.
    Even though she hasn't been there for weeks, she is probably better poised to stay in the game than Des right now.
    I fear that you're right about Melanie's alliance. From Toni's gleeful reation, it made me think that Melanie had discussed with her whose side she was on. The only shred of hope I have is that her last line about deciding she had to be sneaky to win the game was referring not actually to T&C, as we were led to believe in the editing, but actually about trying to de-throne Holly from her position with Scott. If this is Melanie's main priority, rather than focusing on breaking up the Barbie alliance, it could cause a big enough rift among the seven that they won't be strong enough to act together to break up the Barbies.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    This series is very heavy on the old falshback sequences.
    I can imagine the final show only having about 50% new footage.

I get so tired of the flashbacks I could SCREAM! I've never seen a show that not only has flashbacks from previous shows but flashbacks from earlier in the SAME SHOW! Do they think we all have some sort of short term memory loss? Why do they possibly think that we need our memories prodded for a scene we saw FIVE MINUTES AGO? UGHHH!

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401

I get so tired of the flashbacks I could SCREAM! I've never seen a show that not only has flashbacks from previous shows but flashbacks from earlier in the SAME SHOW! Do they think we all have some sort of short term memory loss? Why do they possibly think that we need our memories prodded for a scene we saw FIVE MINUTES AGO? UGHHH!
    One word: TIVO

Quote Originally Posted by calhoun
    I fear that you're right about Melanie's alliance. From Toni's gleeful reation, it made me think that Melanie had discussed with her whose side she was on. The only shred of hope I have is that her last line about deciding she had to be sneaky to win the game was referring not actually to T&C, as we were led to believe in the editing, but actually about trying to de-throne Holly from her position with Scott. If this is Melanie's main priority, rather than focusing on breaking up the Barbie alliance, it could cause a big enough rift among the seven that they won't be strong enough to act together to break up the Barbies.
    That's an important point, and one I didn't really think much about until you just mentioned it. Melanie did have that talk with Holly in which she told her: "don't worry about me and Scott. We're just friends." It could be that her main goal in coming back was really to get Scott back, and she fooled the Originals into thinking that she was one of them so that they would vote her back on. It's possible, given the fact that Melanie was gone long before the whole Originals vs. Outsiders gang war started.

But then again, Melanie probably does harbor some resentment towards Charla, since she chose Scott as her first roommate and exempted him from being chosen by anyone else (namely Melanie). That effectively doomed Melanie the first time around since all the other couples had bonded for a week. So she might have a personal vendetta against Charla, which would put her in the camp of the Originals.

Well, well...somebody came back for some more camera time or Scott time. That whole talk b/t her and Holly I thought was all crap, from what I've seen she was nice to Holly ofcourse to get a vote (which I knew one way or another the girls would of have to vote,cause the #s of guys was even). Just like how she said she'll go down to the level of being nice to Charla and Tara to stay...I'm not quite sure what her goal to be back on the show..But I think the main one is to be with Scott ofcourse I'm sure she wants to win also.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast