+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Melanie

I don't really know what the deal is with Scott and Melanie.
    Holly seems like the classic "girl you have fun with" and Melanie seems more like the "woman you'd settle down with".
    Scott didn't have anyone paying much attention to him other than Toni before Holly arrived and I think it was pretty obvious he didn't see Toni in a romantic light.

He now has two women interested in him.
    Even though Melanie told Holly she wasn't trying to muscle in, in a game where you have to pair up or ship out, you need someone who will "have your back" as they say.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think if it comes right down to it, Scott would pick Melanie over Holly if he had to.

I agree CC.

I honestly think Scott's "you and me to the end" speech to Holly was just to appease her and make sure she voted the way he wanted her too.

Of course I could just think this because I'm desperately searching for evidence that Scott is playing the game.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I agree CC.

I honestly think Scott's "you and me to the end" speech to Holly was just to appease her and make sure she voted the way he wanted her too.

Of course I could just think this because I'm desperately searching for evidence that Scott is playing the game.
    I think that Scott may be playing the game even better than Keith. Who else has managed to stay nuetral with both sides, and doesn't have anyone disliking him. His lay low strategy has really payed off.

Indeed, which is why I think Keith might have been so keen to get rid of him the week Alex went.

The only person Scott appears to have annoyed is Zack, who has obviously now left.

I think Scott was justified in commenting to Amy about her never wanting to room with him until her other options have left.

I think Melanie will bide her time, as long as she has the opportunity to stay, and she and Scott will become each other's "safety net".
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Chick
    I think that Scott may be playing the game even better than Keith. Who else has managed to stay nuetral with both sides, and doesn't have anyone disliking him. His lay low strategy has really payed off.
    I agree that I think Scott is playing the game and has done well to lie low and play the neutral guy, but I don't necessarily agree that he is playing better than Keith. They did not start the game in comparable positions. Keith never had an option to lie low. By the rules he was given he had to piss off someone. Scott's skill is staying out of the line of fire; Keith's skill is dodging bullets when he finds himself in the line of fire, which is always.

Quote Originally Posted by calhoun
    I agree that I think Scott is playing the game and has done well to lie low and play the neutral guy, but I don't necessarily agree that he is playing better than Keith. They did not start the game in comparable positions. Keith never had an option to lie low. By the rules he was given he had to piss off someone. Scott's skill is staying out of the line of fire; Keith's skill is dodging bullets when he finds himself in the line of fire, which is always.
    Trust me I like keith, but if the booted guests are the ones to vote then Scott will win, which is why i say he's playing better. I think that Scott was maybe a little disgusted by the way the former housguests acted when they came back, but he kept it to himself, plus also listened to Dave talk about how rude they all are, while shaking his head in disgust. He knows exactly what to do to win this game. I personally would like Keith to win though.

Aye, there Amy goes...... Melisfit's Avatar
    ugggh i HATE melanie, not only does she just annoy me, but i think she looks like an ape too! HAHA
    Hittin' it up on Para'disel

I agree w/cc

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Even though Melanie told Holly she wasn't trying to muscle in, in a game where you have to pair up or ship out, you need someone who will "have your back" as they say.
    Yeah she said it, but I doubt she means it. I expect her to try and move right in on Scott.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast