+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Melanie

Quote Originally Posted by melpepinla
    I agree with you Delia. The moment Charla chose Scott, I think she knew she was a goner...
    Yep.

I don't think she'd made that all important "connection" with any of the otehr guys.
    Her better bet would probably have been Andon, but I don't think she would have tempted him away from Toni.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Melanie looked tired and haggard...she looked particularly old ...DO ya think? ANd I dont think for one second shes gonna leave Scott alone. Holly watch your back!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

I thought Melanie is what Holly gonna look like when she gets older...lol...anyways, I think this chick is back 1* cause she thought she didn't get enough camera time...I wonder why! 2*she wants to come back to claim whats rightfully hers (Scott) and that's that..so she thinks.
    So we might have this little tangled up TRIANGLE. When it all comes down who will Scott chose. Was it a smart move that Holly picked her?!1

She is not as attractive as Holly, but Scott has now known Holly longer than her, and he is still smitten with her, she must have something going on for her that we don't see cuz to me she is blah.

I hoped that of all the former houseguests, Smelanie would be the one to go against the others and show maturity, but she proved she's just as bad whe she said she was only pretending to be nice to Charla and Tara. I officially don't like her now.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Not a Melanie fan here either. She's not that attractive (she looks older than 30 to me) and doesn't appear to have much personality. But then she could be like Kristin, who as we all know was the Invisible Girl until Zack was kicked off. Then she turned to the Dark Side and became Evil Kristin.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Not a Melanie fan here either. She's not that attractive (she looks older than 30 to me) and doesn't appear to have much personality. But then she could be like Kristin, who as we all know was the Invisible Girl until Zack was kicked off. Then she turned to the Dark Side and became Evil Kristin.
    Ya I think Melanie and Toni should have their own show called 'Guess my real age' lol

Okay I won't comment on the age thing, seeing as I'm 31. But I will comment on Melanie, I think she's only on the show to cause problems between Scott and Holly. I don't think she cares enough about DCTK to put the effort forth in cause them any problems.
    *smooches*

Quote Originally Posted by holiday
    She is not as attractive as Holly, but Scott has now known Holly longer than her, and he is still smitten with her, she must have something going on for her that we don't see cuz to me she is blah.
    while walking through the mall i saw this t-shirt.
    How to impress a woman
    it went through the scented candles, satin sheets, good bottle of wine buncha crap

How to impress a man

Show up naked

Bring beer

I think Scott likes Holly just because Holly likes Scott. Period
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    while walking through the mall i saw this t-shirt.
    How to impress a woman
    it went through the scented candles, satin sheets, good bottle of wine buncha crap

How to impress a man

Show up naked

Bring beer

I think Scott likes Holly just because Holly likes Scott. Period
    Not necessarily true. I've liked plenty of girls who don't like me. In fact, just about every girl I've ever liked hasn't liked me.

Damn, now I just depressed myself. I need a
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast