+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Toni

I think Toni is an aquired taste. She is all over the board emotionally. I fear some serious hormonal problems may be causing this. Those great big arms don't add to her attractiveness. Her eye pops are classic and not to be missed. She is going to do whatever it takes to stay in the running which makes her even more interesting. She can be a bit of a bully at times and your best friend at others. I like her moodiness, it adds something to the show which would be a dead bore without her. I hope she stays until the bitter end.

I agree BGM, she is definitely an acquired taste.

I get the feeling that she basically has a good heart and I just can't help but like her.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by Wyndemere
    She really stood out on the Love Cruise and is about THE ONLY THING I can even remember from that show
    How funny! Hope she's still there when my turn to recap rolls around.

I remember almost everything about Love Cruise, shockingly enough. The slimy, annoying, thought-he-was-deep-and-super-cool Anthony. The "mastermind" Michael. And, of course, the bug eyes that were telegraphed from the beginning of the show but never revealed in context until the final episode. Ah, such fond - I mean, frightening - memories!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Classic, classic Toni last night.
    Huge eye bug when the thrid guy selected her, followed by two floods of tears.

I hate this phrase, but I have to say it, "You Go Girl".
    "That's Numberwang!"

Yep, Toni rocks!!! She is probably one of the best things to watch in this show, lol

YOU GO GIRL!!!!

Toni is the queen of reality dating shows. I wish they would show more of her interacting with the guys. It is obvious to me that the guys think she is special or 3 of them wouldn't have picked her. I don't see her making a romantic connection of any consequence with any of them. I hope in the next week they send her a guy she can hook up with.

I'd agree with that, I can't see her getting romantic with any of them.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Maybe they all think of her more like a "buddy"...

I think they probably do see her that way.

I was just so pleased to see her get that much attention
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'm missing the whole Toni appeal. I think she's a nut job, especially after her heaving sobs last night.
    Reality check: Toni, "elimination" doesn't mean "execution." Your friends are just leaving the show, OK?
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

+ Reply to Thread