+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 34344454647484950515253

Thread: Toni

Has anyone posted the screencaps of the returning guests voting for the winner tonight? I ask because another site had one of Toni sticking the ballot in the box and one arm is henna-tattooed, and her hand looks really discolored. Odd. Coulda just been the shot though.

Toni was reasonably restrained last night, apart from that one outburst where she added her trademark "and that's all I gotta say".

It annoyed me that she spoke to charla about giving money to Dave.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I was so annoyed with Toni's little speech to Charla. Toni HATED Charla the entire time and now she is giving her advice!! Charla should have been smarter than to fall for Toni's nonsense. Toni is insane.

I think Toni told Charla what she wanted to hear, i.e. not to share the money with Dave.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I think Toni told Charla what she wanted to hear, i.e. not to share the money with Dave.
    You know I have to agree with you on that one. Charla showed her true colors last night. How awful. :mad:

FORT Newbie
    Toni's a complete whack. How embarrassing for her family and friends. My face goes red everytime she speaks. And those crazy bug-eyes. Reminds me of a scene from "Whatever happened to baby jane". Yikes!!

She seriously needs hospitilization. Poor thing, I don't even think she realizes how deranged she is.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    What a total suckass Toni is. The bohemian even had an interview AFTER she was booted out of Paradise (forever!) and went on and on about how Charla is a cry-baby...etc..etc... then she goes and talks to Charla as if she really cares. What a total bitch. Talk about being a liar, YOU are the prime example Anthony.

Dear Toni,
    I really can't stand you. You have way too many issues. Also, I hear that you were in the pool without any bathing suit bottom on AND you splashed your stinky cooch as if to wash the stink away. Yea, it's on the extra scenes over at Yahoo. You dear....are a class act.
    Please stop doing reality tv shows.
    Thanks,
    Christine
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Game on! YATHZEE!
    Headlines Today

Charla Found To Be The New Anti-Christ

After not sharing her take of the prize of Fox's Paradise Hotel, Charla was found to be the new spawn of Satan, officially over throwing the past queen... erm king... erm... it... Toni.

Toni did care.
    Not about Charla, but about Dave not getting any of the money.

I think Toni is probably a fiercely loyal friend, but there doesn't appear to be any middle ground with her, she either loves you or hates you...literally.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Don't know if this has been posted yet:
    http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/...ory.php?s=1818

'Paradise Hotel' guest Toni Ferrari added to bizarre bodybuilding movie

Reality TV veteran Toni Ferrari, featured as a supreme creator of chaos on Fox's Paradise Hotel, Fox's Love Cruise and the syndicated Blind Date, will finally be able to move her surgically-enhanced "talents" to the big screen -- but not in a featured role. Toni has been added to the bodybuilding movie No Pain, No Gain, an apparently completed but unreleased film adding new scenes.

The movie, listed on the Internet Movie Database without Toni, has been holding an open casting call at northern California Gold's Gyms, with the help of such sponsors as Lana's Egg Whites and the Charles Atlas Corporation . As Toni would never be mistaken for one of Charles Atlas' "98-pound weaklings," a part was written in specifically for her. We hope she remembers to plug the egg whites.

+ Reply to Thread