+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950515253 LastLast

Thread: Toni

shy
    FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Viewers of Love Cruise will remember Toni

I also saw her on Blind Date the other day.
    too funny...

i'd like to see her in survivor.

pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I think it just happens when she knows there's a camera pointed at her.
    HAHAHAHA! Way too funny! She takes advantage of the fact that she's bigger than the rest, she's a green-eyed monster and looks like an alcoholic. Of course she's scary to a bunch of skinny little girls, and the guys can't hit her when she gets in their face cuz she's a girl. If anyone ever took her up on her provoking she'd be crying like a little baby. Of course she's the most husky-looking woman there which is not hard because the girls are all under 130lbs, but in the real world it wouldn't be hard to find somebody to slap her down. I'd take her bug-eyed ass to the cleaners if she ever got in my face like that.

Toni: Living Proof/Editing S***S

On one of those radio interviews Toni/Tony did, she mentioned that she has/gonna get a tshirt that says front: Living Proof back: Editing Sucks.

Why does she think that she and her beloved original crew were the only one edited on the show??? Doesn't it stand to reason that maybe ALL of them were, so her coming back to respond to what she saw on an edited tv show that did the same thing to her was beyond ridiculous.

mom2

Maybe editing does suck, but no body made Toni pop her eyes out like that. Or walk around with her shoulders all bulked up. She's a mean bully and a she-man, and no amount of editing can make that up!!

Toni is nuts end of story

Can we talk about hypocritical remarks!!! Didn't she say on Jimmy Kimmel or one of those talk shows about wanting 48 hours back at the hotel to "take care of unfinished business" or something like that? she all but begged the producers to come back so she could take on Dave and they gave it to her adn she did exactly what she's always done. Editing can only do so much. When all your footage is of you either crying or turning into the Incredible Bulk than it's pretty clear that's who you are.

Love Cruise and Blind Date

Can someone give a report of what happened on these other shows Toni was in, Love Cruise and Blind Date?

Inquiring minds want to know ... lol
    mom2

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    Can someone give a report of what happened on these other shows Toni was in, Love Cruise and Blind Date?

Inquiring minds want to know ... lol
    mom2
    I know nothing about Blind Date, but...

You mean I have to admit to you that I suffered through Love Cruise and still was too dumb to stay away for its equally trashy cousin Paradise Hotel? How embarrassing. It was a couple of years ago, so forgive me if some of the details are hazy or inaccurate, but here is the gist:

The similarities b/w how both Fox and Toni handled Love Cruise and Paradise Hotel are striking. I'll start with Fox. Love Cruise was a game that was constituted of "rules" that Fox felt entitled to change at its leisure. A guy and a girl were kicked off the boat each week, and supposedly, the last couple standing won. Sound familiar? However, when it got down to six couples, one couple was eliminated randomly on a lame version of a survivor immunity challenge. Then, the eliminated cruise guests were allowed to choose one eliminated guy and girl to compete as a couple against the final two. Again, we know this game. So, the two couples that had to fight to stay on the boat and be the last couple standing, making plenty of enemies on the way, were forced to compete against two people eliminated early in the show, with the selection being made by a bunch of bitter kicked off people. Somehow, one of the legitimate couples won, who, although they had made their share of enemies, had played fairly.

Now for Toni, who, remarkably, was 28 or 29 when that show aired two years ago! hmmmmm. Toni started out trying to play the mother hen and the solver of everyone's problems on the boat, much like she did on Paradise Hotel. Once the game started to be played, however, her true colors came out. In addition to the expected screaming and eye bulging, she began to play dirty. The girl who was gaining power, and who eventually won (I forgot her name), was at the top of her hit list, and Toni started badmouthing the girl to everyone about how she was being backstabbing and manipulative. (Do I even need to clarify that this was complete crap?)

Then, Toni pretty much told another player, named Jeanette, a single mother, that she would give Jeanette part of the prize if Jeanette supported Toni. Toni eventually gets eliminated, and during a "reunion" of all the guests for the vote, Toni's promise to Jeanette, who was still in the game, comes out in the open. Toni rants and raves to everyone that she never said that and called Jeanette a liar -- at which point in the episode, of course, Fox shows a clip of the promise. Then we see some sort of reconciliation between Jeanette and Toni, with Toni promising Jeanette that it was just a big mix-up and that she would still support Jeanette because she knew she needed the money. We then see a confessional clip of Toni, once again calling Jeanette a liar and saying there was no way she was going to let Jeanette win.

So, as you can see, our Miss Toni didn't learn a whole heck of a lot from past shows. In one of her radio interviews during her "I'm-A-Reality-TV-Prostitute" Tour, she had the gall to say she had a t-shirt made that says on the front "Living Proof" and on the back "Victim of Editing". Victim? Victim?!? Victim implies that a person has no control or knowledge over what is going to happen to them. Even if Toni could legitimately blame editing for how she is perceived (and I would concede that editing probably enhanced to a certain extent her already volatile personality), Toni can't play ignorant, for Fox already had a practice round with her.
    Last edited by calhoun; 09-12-2003 at 11:19 AM.

Victim of editing

The onyl way she could possibly claim that to be so after her stint on Love Cruise is because of the way they showed her eye-bulging attack on Jeanette as a teaser for every single episode.
    Even if she had been justified in getting in Jeanette's face like that, seeing that clip every week did make her look like a nutter.

As she clearly is a nutter she really has no grounds to complain imo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

It bugs me that Toni is unable to have a discussion with anyone.
    She wants her say and that's it, never lets anyone else get a word in, she just shuts them down or walks off.
    I find that incredibly juvenile.
    Amy is the same.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread