+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 53 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253 LastLast

Thread: Toni

Right.

Toni seems to be a "girl power" type, yet she has no problem slagging off another female and says nothing of a male who behaves in very similar fashion.
    Most disappointing.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Toni's a bully, flat out. She attacks Dave because she mistakes his civility as weakness. Like most bullies, she's probably enormously insecure and the only way she can feel good about herself is to make someone else feel bad.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

FORT Newbie
    i THINK TONI HAS NO CLASS AT ALL. I THINK IF SHE WENT HOME AND SAW HERSELF ON THE SHOW SHE WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OMG I AM A BI__H BUT SHE DIDNT SO RIGHT THERE SAYS IT ALL SHES NO GOOD. I WAS GLAD TO SEE THE WANT TO BE PRINCESS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by candor
    Toni's a bully, flat out. She attacks Dave because she mistakes his civility as weakness. Like most bullies, she's probably enormously insecure and the only way she can feel good about herself is to make someone else feel bad.
    I think she is very insecure, she pretty much said so when she was talking to Dave after the roasting she gave him at one Pandora's box session when she was still on the show.

She was in tears, claiming to be a good person and saying the reason she works out so much is because she feels that if she is big like that people won't pick on her.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tera_395
    i THINK TONI HAS NO CLASS AT ALL. I THINK IF SHE WENT HOME AND SAW HERSELF ON THE SHOW SHE WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OMG I AM A BI__H BUT SHE DIDNT SO RIGHT THERE SAYS IT ALL SHES NO GOOD. I WAS GLAD TO SEE THE WANT TO BE PRINCESS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    She knows exactly who she is-- a bitch. Oh yeah, becoz she even said it herself.... remember her talk with Dave basically saying she's "a bitch"

So the ridiculous thing about that is she knows she's a bitch, people tell her she's a bitch, and she is a bitch but does absolutely nothing to correct her ways ....as if she has not a single ounce of intergrity in her body at all

Wha a bitch!

I couldn't even understand what she was saying to Tara, when she was calling her out.
    Ranting on about not supporting Charla and having something up her shorts.

Crazy, mad bitch.

Tara and Keith handled it in the best possible way, just smile and basically ignore her.
    As I said in an earlier post, if people don't bite back at her she doesn't know how to deal with it at all.
    Last edited by fluff; 09-07-2003 at 09:15 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I just think she's barking mad. She has some sort of rage problem that just explodes for no apparent reason.

I think it just happens when she knows there's a camera pointed at her.
    "That's Numberwang!"

My theory is Toni's on FOX's payroll.... somehow... I just couldn't see how she could do those things in real life.... if her profession is bodybuilding then she'll lose 100% of the time becoz no right-minded judge will give her any points for behaviour!

FORT Regular
    Is it wrong that I'm a guy and would like to punch her???

Seriously, if just one guy or girl would knock her out, it would help her in life immensely.

+ Reply to Thread