+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3738394041424344454647484950515253 LastLast

Thread: Toni

Toni is disgusting! I can't believe she said America hates you? America hates HER!! Insane lunatic. That woman is out of her GD mind. Seeing her and Amy hugging and being all buddy buddy made me ill :stupid

Let's be honest here...did anyone actually excpect that toni was going to show any kind of maturity when she came back...ummm..no!
    I'll admit that it was funny to watch her go off on people sometimes..but she has never been mature.
    She's proved that every time she went after dave for no apparent reason, other than the fact that he let her.
    She seems to have some major issues with self control, especially when it comes to her anger. I'm guessing that the only reason that her group just lets her go off is because they figure that its better if shes screaming at someone else instead of them. Her attitude with dave last night, and saying he was disgusting, put her in the low low class..with her buddy zach

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Hey, Toni was just her normal self, along with most of the Originals. They're all a bunch of no-class white trash. Except for Amanda. She 's the only Original so far that has shown any class at all.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by realitygroupie
    Toni is disgusting! I can't believe she said America hates you? America hates HER!! Insane lunatic. That woman is out of her GD mind. Seeing her and Amy hugging and being all buddy buddy made me ill :stupid
    I hate to say this, because it reflects so poorly on American taste in people, but Toni might actually have some reason to think that people like her. I listened to a radio interview that she did a few weeks ago (thanks to CharlaFan, who posted it yesterday on this thread), and the radio hosts were sucking up to her and laughing with her as she talked about all of the mean things they said to Charla. Plus, she keeps getting these stupid magazine placements. Of course, all she has to do is to come onto this site, and a few others, to see that there's a big group of people that don't like her, but with Toni's personality, she'll either say that everyone who doesn't like her is either stupid or was fooled by the editing.

BTW, I am so very sorry for my post yesterday that put any faith in Toni and her ability to be mature and reasonable. I am eating humble pie (don't worry YA, it's not humble apple pie!)

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by calhoun
    BTW, I am so very sorry for my post yesterday that put any faith in Toni and her ability to be mature and reasonable. I am eating humble pie (don't worry YA, it's not humble apple pie!)
    The entire Apple family thanks you.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by calhoun
    I hate to say this, because it reflects so poorly on American taste in people, but Toni might actually have some reason to think that people like her. I listened to a radio interview that she did a few weeks ago (thanks to CharlaFan, who posted it yesterday on this thread), and the radio hosts were sucking up to her and laughing with her as she talked about all of the mean things they said to Charla. Plus, she keeps getting these stupid magazine placements. Of course, all she has to do is to come onto this site, and a few others, to see that there's a big group of people that don't like her, but with Toni's personality, she'll either say that everyone who doesn't like her is either stupid or was fooled by the editing.
    You know, I like Toni. Toni's character on Love Cruise and PH is so over the top that I can appreciate the entertainment she gives me. But if she acts the way she does in real life as she does on these shows, then she may need to re-evaluate herself.

What really bothers me is that others kiss up to her. She may have a big mouth, call you out, tell you the game is on (Yahtzee!) and be verbally abusive, but does she really believe that others shouldn't voice thier opinion and do the same back to her? This is one thing that makes me less of a Toni fan.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

I agree Mel.
    Toni thinks she should be able to speak her mind, yet if anyone that she is directing her comments too wants to have their say in return she'll shut the conversation down or walk away.
    That to me speaks of someone who is unable to carry out adult conversations with other people.
    She has to be in control the whole time.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT fan
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I agree Mel.
    Toni thinks she should be able to speak her mind, yet if anyone that she is directing her comments too wants to have their say in return she'll shut the conversation down or walk away.
    That to me speaks of someone who is unable to carry out adult conversations with other people.
    She has to be in control the whole time.
    you are absolutely right...Toni is really good at going off on someone and walking away, not giving anyone a chance to reply....she is sad really.

but, I had to laugh at her last night as she talked about Tara jumping on whoever's "jock"....me thinks she is just jealous because she tried but could not get any action...plus, Alex didn't spend his time in the bathroom throwing up after making out with Tara

Good point.
    "That's Numberwang!"

You know, I don't normally watch this show but for some reason I was glued last night. Like watching a horror show or something.

I was honest-to-God disturbed!

I felt like I was back in high school and watching some poor kids get picked on for no other reason than for the pickers to try to feel better about themselves. It was demented and sad (but social heh)..

I'm the type of person that over analyzes (please see my pathetic posts on the ins and outs of why and why nots of Last Comic Standing) so all I could do was argue in my head to myself about why Toni is the way she is. She is OBVIOUSLY (sonot28yearsold) old enough to know better than to treat people that way, she reminds me of that girl in high school that thought as long as she was very loud and very rude people would like her because they were scared of her. ???hello??? Are we still that age? Haven't we learned that picking on people isn't funny? I mean (and I hate hate hate to compare the two but...) this is exactly why Dat Phan won LCS. People do NOT like to see other people getting picked on. Its not 1980 anymore, and its not cool to be condesending and rude and snotty. All of AMERICA (do you hear me Toni?? America!) knows that people that do this aren't worth jack pilaf!

It was literally nauseating and I'd like to personally thank her for my tossing and turning all last night while periodically getting up to pacify my seven month old with teething problems (now THATS someone with a reason to bitch)...

I think if I ever ran into Toni I would be torn between handing her a business card to the nearest psychologist and walking right past her...

So I say BOOOOOOOOOOO to Toni and I hope she knows what comes around, etc etc.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

+ Reply to Thread