+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253 LastLast

Thread: Toni

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    have you seen her interview with TVguide online? She basically said I would just love if they give me 48 hours back on that show so i can call people out.

I fear our only hope left is Matt and Kavita, and maybe Alex will take the high road(of all the people associated with the originals he seems to be the only one who doesn't come across as having issues with himself to the point where he has to put people down).
    Did you miss his rant where he called charla boring, Keith dumb, Holly Scott's puppet, Scott Dave's puppet, Dave 7 years old, and Tara hot, but dumb... I think he was jumping on the original bandwagon and putting down others (although he did include Scott in his bashing, which I thought a little odd)
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    Did you miss his rant where he called charla boring, Keith dumb, Holly Scott's puppet, Scott Dave's puppet, Dave 7 years old, and Tara hot, but dumb... I think he was jumping on the original bandwagon and putting down others (although he did include Scott in his bashing, which I thought a little odd)
    I was talking about Alex... Realized I didn't clarify!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by croftchrism
    Yeah how soon i forget,w asn't that just like a week ago. That being said that lil rant didn't come off as mean and spiteful more him just trying to be funny.

Aye, there Amy goes...... Melisfit's Avatar
    haha i so wonder if she is gonna kick holly's @$$ for messing with "her man".

FORT Newbie
    Toni is a man, I swear it. And she's the most psychotic person I've ever seen. Does she have a real job, or does she just embarass herself on reality show after reality show?

Quote Originally Posted by flux
    Does she have a real job, or does she just embarass herself on reality show after reality show?
    Her job is professional reality tv show contestant. The first ever too!

FORT Newbie

Toni. America does NOT love you!!!!

Where did Toni get her info that America loves her? I really wish she and the mental midgets would read the message boards!!! Toni is the biggest joke here in Chicago. There are lots of people who are trying to find where she works to go and have a laugh. Maybe she hasn't seen the Blind Date episode? Hmmmm they sure had fun playing up the fact Toni was more "manly" than her date!!!

I think she is jeaous of Tara because none of the men wanted her. Did you notice when she arrived Amy jumnped on her the same was as she did to Zack when he arrived. May thinks she is a guy.

FORT Fogey
    I have to admit Toni is a guilty pleasure just because she is so over the top. She is a reality TV show dream come true when it comes to casting. I must say though tonight i was rather disappointed she didn't go all out(or at least they didn't show much).

I was very pro Toni before the show started, and even uop until last night.

The comments she was making to Dave, i.e. that he is 'disgusting' were ridiculous.

He was a class act in dealing with both her and Alex last night.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread