+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253 LastLast

Thread: Toni

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkOtterPop
    It was a little special on women and what they like to do on weekends and I guess their butts too.

So what does Toni's butt like to do on the weekends???
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkOtterPop
    In a more recent issue of Marie Claire magazine, you can see Toni's... butt. One of my friends was flipping through and showed it to me (I don't read fashion magazines, pinky swear!). It was a little special on women and what they like to do on weekends and I guess their butts too. They actually had pictures of each woman's naked butt. It was wacky to say the least. She also mentioned she likes to shake it when she dances or something like that. I have no idea if this is before or immediately after PH since I can't remember which issue it was. Oh well, there you have it.
    I got my hair done today & what should I stumble upon? The Sept. issue of Marie Claire. Yup, Toni's butt is in it. As much as it pains me to say it, she does have a nice booty. Oh, & she's still clinging to
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I wanted to resurrect the Toni thread b/c, as others have pointed out, I think she is the major X-factor for tonight's episode. Before Monday's episode, I would have said that she definitely would have been on the side of the originals. However, it seemed like Fox tried to make it seem like that's what Toni was going to do (eg, Dave says it can't be much worse and then we immediately see Toni riding up with a scowl on her face, a scene from next week where Toni looks like she's having fun with the originals). As we know, Fox's favorite technique after the Surprise Twist is Fake Foreshadowing, so it could just be that there will be a New Toni in town with changed loyalties. Plus, I was thinking that maybe the producers got a chance to screen all the former guests to see whom they were pissed off at the most, and they decided that it would make for great TV to sic a pissed off Toni on all of the increasingly cocky Originals. Then again, Toni might just act like Toni and align her bug eyes with her old posse.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I really don't see Toni supporting the Outsiders. She came after Keith like a she-bear after he got rid of Zack, and she had numerous confrontations with Dave. Now she did pretend to be friends with Charla after toasting her "death", but that was fake.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    I really don't see Toni supporting the Outsiders. She came after Keith like a she-bear after he got rid of Zack, and she had numerous confrontations with Dave. Now she did pretend to be friends with Charla after toasting her "death", but that was fake.
    I agree YA. She was taking care of her "baby girl" Amy for her best bud, Zackazz (you know the most respected man at the hotel...funny, but i never thought I would hear the words, respect and man used to describe the Zackazz!). I think the X factor for tonights show is going to be Matt and Kavita...oh yeah, they'll be there and it will definitely help to even the teams and help the "barbies" get their game back on and regroup!

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    YA, while I agree that from her actions while on the show she would side with the Originals, there still might be a possibility that she got pissed off after watching some episodes. It was awhile ago, so I can't remember the episodes that clearly, but I do recall that some of the Original Boys were talking a lot of trash about Toni and how psycho they thought she was. Contrast with the Outsiders, where she might have already known where she stood with them. Plus, on Love Cruise (yes, I was dumb enough to watch both Love Cruise and PH) Toni ended up supporting someone she didn't like that much in order to sabotage the person she decided to hate that day. Maybe the wounds from the Originals will be fresher upon her return.

I am really hoping Toni will surprise us.

I know she will be pleased to see her old mates, but I would like to think that as an older guest, and a reality show veteran she will have taken some time to reflect and realise that it's a game.

Of course I could just be giving her wayyyyyy too much credit.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I am really hoping Toni will surprise us.
    if you hope she will suprise us, read this interview:

http://www.steveanddc.com/audiohighlights.asp (<-she rips Charla in here Aug 20.)

Thanks for sharing, CharlaFan, and you're right, totally blows my theory of a changed Toni out of the water.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by calhoun
    Thanks for sharing, CharlaFan, and you're right, totally blows my theory of a changed Toni out of the water.
    have you seen her interview with TVguide online? She basically said I would just love if they give me 48 hours back on that show so i can call people out.

I fear our only hope left is Matt and Kavita, and maybe Alex will take the high road(of all the people associated with the originals he seems to be the only one who doesn't come across as having issues with himself to the point where he has to put people down).

+ Reply to Thread