+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Toni

I have to agree with you fluff, but I think our Toni is too much for the vanilla loving public. Not everyone can appreciate the qualities that make her so interesting.

I was so psyched to see Toni from Love Cruise on this show! She was quite the trouble-maker on Love Cruise, which is probably why the producers picked her. I hypothosize that the producers knew that should would play the game the minute she got there and needed someone to stir things up for the rest of the cast.

Hillary's post makes me sad because what she found may point towards a Toni boot. The footage that Fox kept showing of her crying sparked that thought in my brain, but I was trying to repress it.

Go Toni!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

FORT Fogey
    I will not be happy until I see Toni make her eyeballs pop!

Hopefully, this will happen by the next episode.

Love Cruise was awesome, I wish they would bring it back.

The eyeball pop was a classic.

I'm defintely hoping to see it return.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    let's all not forget that Fox is infamous for including in the ads for "future episodes" scenes that aren't actually from the chronologically next episode. We got to see Toni's eye-poppin' dressing down of Jeanette 3 or 4 weeks before it finally aired. This show isn't already shot and in the can, but I wouldn't be surprised if the clips from the end of the show aren't really part of the next episode.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Good point lurkinggirl!! You have given me new hope.

Can't help to wonder though...if someone from the viewing public gets a chance to check into the hotel, they can't have too many episodes in the can...
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

I actually missed this show last week. When I found out Toni from Love Cruise was in it, I decided I was gonna start watching tomorrow night. I hope Toni explodes at someone like at the end of Love Cruise!!! How can I ever forget that??

What is reality anyway? Hillary's Avatar
    Melpepinla,

I like Toni too and I would like to see her stay, but her tears just looked too real -- without her necklace?

Who knows who will do this, but I hope Charla and not Andon does this dirty deed! The girls might get upset with Andon if he chooses Charla or if Charla chooses him, she might turn out to be a flaming nuerotic spoiled brat and dump him in one way or another! We also caught a word sequence from her lips on a quick flash preview that as she's sitting with Andon (which wasn't shown in the first episode) she says: " I can't take this anymore" This preview occured at the very beginning of the intro of this first episode. Do you think it was planted to distract or do you think it was planted to reflect the future episodes?

So, what do you think the outcome of the Toni, Andon, and Charla triangle will be?
    HillRE

lol_its_fun
    Originally posted by fluff
    That's really why I'd love to see her as the next Bachelorette.
    According to the information from the Fox forum, Toni knows kickboxing, and it would be interesting to see her to be the next bachelorette kicking all those guys' butts.

That piece of information just makes me want to see her as the Bachelorette even more.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread