+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 53 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Toni

to the FORT, angel oh!
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by angel oh!
    hi there,
    wouldn't it be strange if tara got rid of toni 'cause she was so mean to dave?
    I don't think Tara gives a rat's ass about Dave. She would target Toni just because she doesn't like her. After last night, what's to like?

Toni is a manipulating, self centered, antagonistic, sociopath that feeds off the drama or the perceived drama of others, as long as she can gain some peripheral attention.

Time to call her doctor. Next room? Rubber, with a nice bed with straps and cocktail of thorazine w/ a nice little umbrella in it

"Cmon Toni....there, there..its gonna be ok....."
    Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God

Ph.D. Pending
    Quote Originally Posted by angel oh!
    hi there,
    i'm getting in the mud with you all after watching on the sidelines for a few weeks. i also live on the eastern tip of north america so i get my 1.5 hours ahead of people in EST zone.

i have to agree that toni is scared about getting the boot so she is taking dave down with her. maybe a face full of dave on her birthday was the final straw (no pun etc.. etc..). even the rest of our gang were a bit thrown off by her accusation of dave for groping in the mud. wouldn't it be strange if tara got rid of toni 'cause she was so mean to dave?

toni has ensured that dave is out of the frat forever.
    Angel Oh!
    Glad you are figuratively in the mud with the rest of us as Paradise Hotel is a dirty dirty show. Always good to hear from a fellow Newfoundlander as well.

Speaking of the mud wrestling didn't the guy she wrestled before Dave - Alex I think, take her down pretty violently with his forearm pinned across her chest - but since it's not Dave that is okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Skipper
    Toni is one of those girl who doesn't take any crap from anyone ...
    But no one was giving her any crap! She brought the crap, grabbed a handful and started flinging it around.
    Psych guy, your observations are right on. This is a woman who apparently needs to feel powerful so she manipulates people and circumstances to stay in control.
    At first she used the Mother Teresa approach (albeit a pumped up, surgically enhanced MT), with the hugs and the tears and confidences. The forced intimacy seemed kind of creepy given the fact she'd known these people, what, two weeks?
    Last night she switched to intimidation, probably for the reasons you mention -- the best defense is an obnoxious offense -- but also because the little power she's gained is going to her head.
    If she stays and the dim bulbs in the group start to catch on to her -- as Dave and I suspect Tara already have -- she'll probably resort to the last-ditch but always reliable ploy: victimhood/martyrdom.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by candor
    But no one was giving her any crap! She brought the crap, grabbed a handful and started flinging it around.
    Psych guy, your observations are right on. This is a woman who apparently needs to feel powerful so she manipulates people and circumstances to stay in control.
    At first she used the Mother Teresa approach (albeit a pumped up, surgically enhanced MT), with the hugs and the tears and confidences. The forced intimacy seemed kind of creepy given the fact she'd known these people, what, two weeks?
    Last night she switched to intimidation, probably for the reasons you mention -- the best defense is an obnoxious offense -- but also because the little power she's gained is going to her head.
    If she stays and the dim bulbs in the group start to catch on to her -- as Dave and I suspect Tara already have -- she'll probably resort to the last-ditch but always reliable ploy: victimhood/martyrdom.
    I agree with candor, psych and many others. Also want to expand and say that she is an attention seeker. This is her third reality show! She brings on the drama so she can get the attention of the cameras and the others at the hotel. And the fact that she is soooo buff, crys, over reacts and gets in people's faces only helps her keep the attention on her.

Now, I don't always agree with what Toni does, but she sure does entertain me, for which I am grateful!!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

PoRtOmAnOwAr
    She looks like a dude

PoRtOmAnOwAr
    yo i don't know if any of you noticed but when she got into a fight with beau and she said, " Don't you ever talk like that to me again." I think satan was speaking through her....SHE'S THE DEVIL! HAHA

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by PoRtOmAnOwAr
    yo i don't know if any of you noticed but when she got into a fight with beau and she said, " Don't you ever talk like that to me again." I think satan was speaking through her....SHE'S THE DEVIL! HAHA
    Then why was she wearing a black dress at her birthday party and not a blue one?
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    No, this is what was funny when Testosterone Toni was crying about being 29 and Beau was yelling back at her..."TONI YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!!! STOP IT" And Toni is crying harder...The hubby and I were rolling...it was so damn funny. I swore she was trying to get Beau into bed!!!!!!
    Toni definetly needs help but god she is lots of fun to watch!!!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

+ Reply to Thread