+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 53 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Toni

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I agree whole-heartedly Fluff!

She has a "rep"? Where the hell did she get that, the hotel gift shop??

We're slashing prices!!! Everything must go!!!
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar
    Toni, is a little scary to me. Between those eyes, and her tears, and those dramatic looks, I don't quite know how to take her. And who crowned her the queen bee of Pleasure Island?

FORT Newbie
    Toni will most likely try to be nice to the new girl so she does not pick her roomate and therefore she would get to stay. Kind of like a Charla move.

WTH was wrong with her last night?

She overheard something Dave said, reported it back incoreectly by the looks of it and made a big song and dance abut nothing.

So what if Dave thiks he's smarter than everyone else?
    They way Toni and Zack behaved last night only proved he is smarter than the both of them imo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    WTH was wrong with her last night?

She overheard something Dave said, reported it back incoreectly by the looks of it and made a big song and dance abut nothing.

So what if Dave thiks he's smarter than everyone else?
    They way Toni and Zack behaved last night only proved he is smarter than the both of them imo.
    Toni was partially correct. Dave didn't actually SAY he was smarter than everyone. He was talking about the "second smartest guy" on the show; implying that Dave himself was the smartest.

I thought it interesting that the one person that Dave was talking to when he said that (Charla) never said a word about it throughout that entire exchange. I guess she doesn't want to give up her safety net.

She still took something that he may or may not have implied and turned it into a whole lot of fuss about nothing imo.
    She made herself look stupid as far as I'm concerned.
    "That's Numberwang!"

She still took something that he may or may not have implied and turned it into a whole lot of fuss about nothing imo.
    She made herself look stupid as far as I'm concerned.
    Well I'd be kind of upset too if someone implied that I was stupid. But I will agree, there are ways to handle that situation without making a big fuss and dragging everyone else into it.

I guess I just don't see what was wrong with what he said.
    There is no way Toni could have skulked around and listened to the entire conversation without being seen, so she was only basing her comments on snippets.

Plus, even if he came right out and said, "I'm the smartest", that does not imply stupidity on the part of others.
    Someone in any given group will technically be the smartest, that doesn't mean the others are atupid.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I guess I just don't see what was wrong with what he said.
    There is no way Toni could have skulked around and listened to the entire conversation without being seen, so she was only basing her comments on snippets.

Plus, even if he came right out and said, "I'm the smartest", that does not imply stupidity on the part of others.
    Someone in any given group will technically be the smartest, that doesn't mean the others are atupid.
    This is true. But there is a thing called manners when in certain social situations, and Dave showed a lack of that when he made his comment. He may very well be the smartest one of the group, but I still think he never should have said it. Someone will most likely take it the wrong way even if it wasn't meant to be insulting. Then you've got a nasty situation on your hands, which is exactly what happened last night.

But then that's why I'm not on the show. I hate conflict and avoid it as much as possible.

It's pretty much a moot point as to who is the smartest. I think a goldfish has more brains than any one of these people. I am still trying to analyze why oh why I watch this show. I still like to watch Toni because she is so interesting. I have said before that Toni is a mass of contrasts. I wonder if she is headed for mental illness. It could be a hormonal thing. She is so masculine and feminine at the same time.
    What I would have liked to see is Toni mud wrestling with the new girl and kicking her ass. That would have been worth watching.

+ Reply to Thread