+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Andon

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Andon's been off in fairy-land where everything is special and magical and he can be a jerk without anyone noticing. Unfortunetly, that world is free of rabid gorillas. Seriously, I'm starting to think of training them to attack annoying jack-holes named Andon or Tattoo Freak...

I would agree with the point about Dave walking up to people Hula, I would most likely have kept my distance at that point.

I have to say though, I doubt Dave was prepared for the onslaught he got from Andon, as there was really no basis for it, other than the fact Andon is a posturing jerk.

Andon's departure from the game was not Charla's fault, he has been gone weeks, who knew he would still be so chewed up about it all?
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Andon's departure from the game was not Charla's fault, he has been gone weeks, who knew he would still be so chewed up about it all?
    I found that wierd, too. Didn't Kristin or Amanda end up being the one that chose? It's kind of odd that the only one who really got stabbed in the back - Amanda - is the most gracious loser. Very strange.

Amanda had to choose between Andon and Zack to stay, she chose Zack.

Andon might well have been able to stay had he challenged Dave for the opportunity to room with Charla.
    They were in the very early stages of their alliances and I think faced with the choice she might have deicded on Andon.
    "That's Numberwang!"

So, basically, Andon ended up kicking himself off. Stupid jack-hole.

I didn't mind Andon that much when he had his brief stint at the hotel. Last night he didn't leave a good impression on me. He, just like the majority of the kicked off guests, are just bitter that they got kicked off and didn't get to stay longer.
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Quote Originally Posted by HulaEngr
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it Dave who walked up to the group and not the group hunting poor, defenseless Dave down? If he didn't want to hear what they had to say, then why did he walk up to them in the first place?!?!?!
    I think that dave is just a nice person that tries to get along with everyone..for them to attack him just because thats how they handle situations, by attacking people, is just plain disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by dolphingal
    I think that dave is just a nice person that tries to get along with everyone..for them to attack him just because thats how they handle situations, by attacking people, is just plain disgusting.

Oh so true.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I think part of that is the environment he's now in where everyone (at least all the kicked out guests) is pissed off. They're all feeding off each others anger. It happens in work places (you work with someone who complains about their job, you start to complaing about your job), living environments (you live with someone who's messy, you start to get messy), etc. It's peer pressure, which is further proof (as if we needed it) that these people are still mentally in high school!

I know what you're saying Jaycee.
    I think in part Andon was spurred on by the mob, but I also feel he came back onto the show like the big I am and wanted to make his mark.
    I would have no problem with him if what he said made any sense.
    He was talking shite as far as I could see.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread