+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Andon

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by HulaEngr
    LOL! Yes, Keith and Tara are the backbones to the alliance. Sad, huh, since they were the last to join?! Dave probably thought about being brave.... on the way up to talk to the "visitors". Then he was preening when Andon started talking to him!! Only to (finally) figure out he was being insulted. I was cracking up!!

It just makes me wonder about Wednesday's episode. With Toni on the way, I'm sure there will be lots of postings.
    Dave claims that he's so good at everything but then when it comes time to show his skills he just falls flat on his face. They're all a bunch of losers except maybe Keith and Amanda.

Toni will just go psycho on everyone.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Dave claims that he's so good at everything but then when it comes time to show his skills he just falls flat on his face. They're all a bunch of losers except maybe Keith and Amanda.

Toni will just go psycho on everyone.

just out of curiousity, what skills was he supposed to show with musclehead looming over him in classic "i'm about to beat you up" posture?
    "the hurrier i go the behinder i get" - a wise third grade shop teacher

just out of curiousity, what skills was he supposed to show with musclehead looming over him in classic "i'm about to beat you up" posture?
    no kidding.....I bet he was genuinely scared..Andon was being threatening and a jerk.
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

Quote Originally Posted by m0ckeryj0nes
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it Dave who walked up to the group and not the group hunting poor, defenseless Dave down? If he didn't want to hear what they had to say, then why did he walk up to them in the first place?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by HulaEngr
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it Dave who walked up to the group and not the group hunting poor, defenseless Dave down? If he didn't want to hear what they had to say, then why did he walk up to them in the first place?!?!?!

Dave was just being the nice guy going up to them, he didn't know they would be complete idiots to him. You cannot lay the blame on Dave for getting reamed out at all, Andon should have no beef with Dave and he was TRYING to be funny but it wasn't funny at all...Burger King hats, that was retarded. The teaming up is getting out of hand and pretty pathetic.

It's true that time is a great healer, because I really had forgotten what a collossal asshole Andon is.

He is incredbily immature.
    I can't even understand why the hell he cares what Charla does, he's been gone for weeks - get the hell over it.

He think he's very tough but as far as I can see he's a dollar store hard man.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse_85
    Dave was just being the nice guy going up to them, he didn't know they would be complete idiots to him. You cannot lay the blame on Dave for getting reamed out at all, Andon should have no beef with Dave and he was TRYING to be funny but it wasn't funny at all...Burger King hats, that was retarded. The teaming up is getting out of hand and pretty pathetic.
    I agree.
    Andon's Burger King comment was pathetic.
    There is no reason for Andon to have a problem with anyone other than Amanda really becuase she ultimately made the decision that sent him home.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Sorry, YA, but I've gotta disagree with you here. I think that Dave has played the game the best. Kieth is almost too alert, when you think about it. He's so busy thinking out all the possiblities that when something like this twist comes along he basically gives up because he wasn't expecting it. Dave has played just far ahead that if something like this happens, it doesn't entirely mess him up. All of the originals *read: codname a-holes* except for Toni want him out last of all the barbies. Charla is probably really smart but really emotional, and Tara is usually untrustworthy, and the rest of the people in the hotel are a-holes. Except for Smokey. Smokey is one of the best players, too. As far as Andon is concerned, he's a childish ass. I know 7 year olds that are less annoying, funnier, and cooler than he is. He and Zack need to be jumped by 3000 pound apes. That would be cool.

I agree with Bored, I think Dave has played a good game.
    He was the first person to really consider challenging the originals instead of just trying to become accepted by them.

Andon confronting him last night with what I consider to be bogus info about Charla was pathetic.

Only last week Charla said to Desiree she would never let Dave leave the hotel.

She's not interested in him romantically, but she appears to be loyal to him within the game.
    Even Zack said as much last night when Dave asked if Charla had been talking aobut him behind his back.

I don't know what show Andon's been watching.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I agree.
    Andon's Burger King comment was pathetic.
    There is no reason for Andon to have a problem with anyone other than Amanda really becuase she ultimately made the decision that sent him home.

I thought the Burger King comment was immature, too, but Dave has a habit of walking up to people in conversation to find out what they're talking about and (God forbid) see if anyone is mad at him or wants him voted off. I still say he should've kept his distance, given the previous conversations and attitude(s) of the "originals". He was asking for it, folks, and apparently he got it. Basically, the "visitors" have a bone or two to pick and yes, have bad attitudes about the game, but what do you expect? This is exactly what FOX knew would happen... it's a ratings getter, or else we wouldn't be having these conversations.

I enjoyed the episode. At least the "making out" and skin shots were held to a minimum....

+ Reply to Thread