+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Andon

FORT Fan
    if that's andon's idea of helping, i'd hate to see his idea of hurting. he's a punk bitch who relieas too much on his brawn and has let his brain atrophy.
    "the hurrier i go the behinder i get" - a wise third grade shop teacher

Quote Originally Posted by m0ckeryj0nes
    i officially despise andon, even more than i do zach. andon's behavior on last night's show was completely inexcusable. there was no call for him to attack dave like he did, and defintely no call for him to use his physical size in an attempt to intimidate dave. i just wish that dave would have went tito ortiz on the meat head.....
    I, on the other hand, was amused by Andon. Sure, he was immature, but why not call out Dave? He thinks he's the "King of the Court" in paradise. Try again, Dave. You're an instigator, insecure and unable to take ANY kind of criticism. Be more like Tara and Keith, who are cool under fire. You could learn a lot from them...

Yes, all of the "originals", except Amanda, were immature and yes, they were out for vengeance. The true player is the one who can smile in their face and say "Oh, you really think so?" I commend Keith and Tara.... (again).

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    i officially despise andon, even more than i do zach. andon's behavior on last night's show was completely inexcusable. there was no call for him to attack dave like he did, and defintely no call for him to use his physical size in an attempt to intimidate dave. i just wish that dave would have went tito ortiz on the meat head.....

Totally agree here, and I've said as much in other threads. I agree with Andon that Dave is being used and I agree that he should have told him, but I don't agree with his presentation. Making fun of someone is not the way to go about it. But then Andon was never accused of being smart or classy.

Notice that he only felt comfortable making fun of Dave when all his other Original buddies were there to back him up. Oh you're a brave one, TattooFreak. Real brave to go into battle against a clearly overmatched dorky opponent with your posse egging you on. Go back to flexing and get some tattoos on your left arm, for crying out loud, you big Tattoo pansy.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple

Totally agree here, and I've said as much in other threads. I agree with Andon that Dave is being used and I agree that he should have told him, but I don't agree with his presentation. Making fun of someone is not the way to go about it. But then Andon was never accused of being smart or classy.

Notice that he only felt comfortable making fun of Dave when all his other Original buddies were there to back him up. Oh you're a brave one, TattooFreak. Real brave to go into battle against a clearly overmatched dorky opponent with your posse egging you on. Go back to flexing and get some tattoos on your left arm, for crying out loud, you big Tattoo pansy.
    Totally agree..........the most striking thing about all of the originals is that they curl up and hide in the corner when their friends aren't around (e.g. Amy before Zackass came back). Then they're all so big and tough when they have 10 people behind them.
    I'm surprised........Andon didn't look like a pussy before this episode, but he certainly does now. What a dipshit.

Quote Originally Posted by coythater21
    Totally agree..........the most striking thing about all of the originals is that they curl up and hide in the corner when their friends aren't around (e.g. Amy before Zackass came back). Then they're all so big and tough when they have 10 people behind them.
    I'm surprised........Andon didn't look like a pussy before this episode, but he certainly does now. What a dipshit.
    No, I actually thought he was one of the cooler guys on there until he showed his ass last night.

Look out here I come!!!! jodimax's Avatar
    if that's andon's idea of helping, i'd hate to see his idea of hurting. he's a punk bitch who relieas too much on his brawn and has let his brain atrophy.
    Well said.. that was so harsh if he was truly looking out for Dave why didn't he take him to the side and have an adult conversation with him instead of the whole stupid king thing..

Quote Originally Posted by jodimax
    Well said.. that was so harsh if he was truly looking out for Dave why didn't he take him to the side and have an adult conversation with him instead of the whole stupid king thing..
    Because he's still in his high school jock musclehead mentality, so the "cool" thing to do was make fun of the dork Dave, especially when your whole group of "friends" is there to egg you on. Real brave one, isn't he?

Because he's still in his high school jock musclehead mentality, so the "cool" thing to do was make fun of the dork Dave, especially when your whole group of "friends" is there to egg you on. Real brave one, isn't he?

As opposed to Charla, who was too busy crying in the bathroom and couldn't face the music.... hope the fat lady's singing her song.

I didn't agree with the way Andon, et. al, presented their opinions, but remember, they only have a few days to get in all their gripes, etc., so that could have contributed. They were all a team at one time, have a lot of catching up to do as well, so I wasn't surprised to see them all together. Once Dave figured out that Andon really wasn't complimenting him (DUH, Dave!), he left. That was real brave, too, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by HulaEngr
    As opposed to Charla, who was too busy crying in the bathroom and couldn't face the music.... hope the fat lady's singing her song.

I didn't agree with the way Andon, et. al, presented their opinions, but remember, they only have a few days to get in all their gripes, etc., so that could have contributed. They were all a team at one time, have a lot of catching up to do as well, so I wasn't surprised to see them all together. Once Dave figured out that Andon really wasn't complimenting him (DUH, Dave!), he left. That was real brave, too, eh?
    Charla's always been a crybaby spoiled princess. Lucky for her she has Keith and Tara to fight her battles, and her lapdog Dave will stick by her until the very end no matter how much she badmouths him.

Dave... I'm sure he's used to running and hiding until the big meanies have gone away, just like he no doubt did in high school. Plus he didn't have Keith there to back him up. So he just beat a not-so-graceful retreat. Brave King Dave ran away....

Charla's always been a crybaby spoiled princess. Lucky for her she has Keith and Tara to fight her battles, and her lapdog Dave will stick by her until the very end no matter how much she badmouths him.

Dave... I'm sure he's used to running and hiding until the big meanies have gone away, just like he no doubt did in high school. Plus he didn't have Keith there to back him up. So he just beat a not-so-graceful retreat. Brave King Dave ran away....

LOL! Yes, Keith and Tara are the backbones to the alliance. Sad, huh, since they were the last to join?! Dave probably thought about being brave.... on the way up to talk to the "visitors". Then he was preening when Andon started talking to him!! Only to (finally) figure out he was being insulted. I was cracking up!!

It just makes me wonder about Wednesday's episode. With Toni on the way, I'm sure there will be lots of postings.

+ Reply to Thread